Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Moderators

Either Parky's now just a head coach who's going to do as he's told and set out to win football matches who the Andersons get for him or he's had a major rethink and been happy to sanction losing his totem pole and replacing him with a midget and changing our philosophy for rest of season

Or

Clough and ameobi either side of Wilbraham

And it's as you were

I can't believe a target man wasn't drafted in .Parky showed no desire to change his style/system last year when Madine was missing so what makes anyone think he will now.

It's been obvious through Parky's career with us that he prefers a big target man , so why now when we are firmly in the mix are they expecting him to start changing the system he is comfortable with.

I can understand the board finding the Madine money too good to turn down , but that deal as been on the cards for weeks and some kind of like for like alternatives should have been eyed up long before 2 hours before the window shuts.

• Moderators

I can't believe a target man wasn't drafted in .Parky showed no desire to change his style/system last year when Madine was missing so what makes anyone think he will now.

It's been obvious through Parky's career with us that he prefers a big target man , so why now when we are firmly in the mix are they expecting him to start changing the system he is comfortable with.

I can understand the board finding the Madine money too good to turn down , but that deal as been on the cards for weeks and some kind of like for like alternatives should have been eyed up long before 2 hours before the window shuts.

Do you really think they weren't

You shouldn't believe the lunatics on here who reckon the likes of madine are ten a penny

I've said before, based on one watch last year, the lad from wobbles now at millwall looked handy but summer was the time to go for him

Morrison at millwall could be a stop gap but you ain't getting him

Look at other strikers with his record this season and we can't afford them