Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

1 minute ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Luca “I’ve read in the media that lots of big clubs are interested but I think at this age it’s important to be playing. Then hopefully the money will come with that. 
“I'm sure that my agent will have something sorted out for me one way or the other and with what's best for me"

Alan Stubbs made over 150 appearances and helped get us promoted twice before coming out with similar.Luca made 10 appearances and didn't score one goal

For consistency, how many goals did Alan Stubbs score?

Connell just got to big for his head should look at Clough situation when he went to a bigger club where did that get him? Will even he get games at celtic as it all about the money. Needs to get his fucking hair cut as well the ginger mop head

Edited by Okocha10

9 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Connell just got to big for his head should look at Clough situation when he went to a bigger club where did that get him? Will even he get games at celtic as it all about the money. Needs to get his fucking hair cut as well the ginger mop head

I'd love for us to get Clough back and keep Oztumer. 

Obviously, I am living in cloud cuckoo land. 

5 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

I'd love for us to get Clough back and keep Oztumer. 

Obviously, I am living in cloud cuckoo land. 

Same mate would love him back to so they can both prove a point to Parkinson, I'm sure Clough wants to come back to us if you look at his dad's tweet's & likes etc (https://twitter.com/pjc55v?lang=en). David Lee would have back at our club in no time up to Forrest though what there going to do with him. 

Just now, Okocha10 said:

Same mate would love him back to so they can both prove a point to Parkinson, I'm sure Clough wants to come back to us if you look at his dad's tweet's & likes etc (https://twitter.com/pjc55v?lang=en). David Lee would have back at our club in no time up to Forrest though what there going to do with him. 

Them two have the potential to make a great partnership. Playing off of somebody like James Vaughn as an example. 

I wonder how much Clough is worth now?

6 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

Them two have the potential to make a great partnership. Playing off of somebody like James Vaughn as an example. 

I wonder how much Clough is worth now?

Shame Vaughan's gone to Bradford. Thought he would've done a job in L1

13 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

for too many years we have let players leave on the cheap bout time we stood up to the so called big clubs. gotta admit andserson did play a blinder for madine. evan though he probly took the money

If he took the money. I wonder where the money came for covering the clubs expenditure and losses for the next 6-9 months? Match ticket sales? Pie sales?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Eavesy said:

If he took the money. I wonder where the money came for covering the clubs expenditure and losses for the next 6-9 months? Match ticket sales? Pie sales?

we don't have any expenditure if we don't  pay the bills / suppliers / players / staff

think it's fair to say with the outcome of his tenure, that losses weren't covered either