Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

No problem for me think we need some experienced pros in there pity old nine iron left good partnership in league 1.

O'Neil a good shout to .Would'nt touch Taylor with a barge pole or for that matter any of the others released.

Get that young lad back from Everton he had the right attitude the one the Wigginers didnt like.

1 hour ago, tomski said:

A miserable way to look at it I suppose. Anyone who stays with us after all this is loyal for me

The worst thing is we can’t get better. 

Marriage of convenience for two desperate , lonely people. ;)

I do like him mind. 

Edited by mickbrown

Oh well, I was told a few weeks back that Vela was going to Salford and now he ends up at Hibs, think Salford was more attractive, maybe Scottish League is Vela's level though.

Edited by Blondi
Typo

1 hour ago, frank_spencer said:

I'd rather be at hibs than fucking Salford.

As poor as the spl is its definitely above EFL leagues 1 and 2.

Best of luck to the lad. 

I agree, everyone says the SPL is a pub league but are they seriously suggesting Accrington or Southend would go there and finish 3rd behind the Big 2? Personally I think Vela will be out of his depth and won't play a lot but good luck to him.

48 minutes ago, SalfordOriginal said:

Didn’t Connahs Quay just knock out the 3rd Best team in Scotland from the UEFA Cup?  I’d fancy Accrington or Southend beating them though

A seriously freak result in fairness, Killie were 1/200 to qualify at one point. 

35 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

What the story with bale? Seems like a real odd relationship with him, fans and manager.

Zidane doesnt want him and theres talk of him going to china. 

What a waste.

The China thing would be weird seen as he's apparently a bit of a recluse who flies back to his Welsh home every chance he gets. Made little attempt to integrate in Madrid, not learned the language won't go on team outings. I thought he was going to sign for TNS, TBH.