Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

So Hobbs done.      I think keep quiet about any other players till the teamsheet goes in.     Why broadcast to the gills that we are or are not turning up playing the kids.          If Conway  karacan  pringle   o'Neill   do rock up then could they play on a pay as you play basis- earn your contract ,  because surely the future manager will be watching.        

Presumably we'll be concentrating on signing loan players at the moment, maybe that's why we've only managed to sign Hobbs today. Get a few loans in by the 2ND and the rest will follow as there is no deadline for unattached players like Conway, Pringle, O'Neil and NOT FOOKING BUCKLEY!

Edited by Blondi

14 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Presumably we'll be concentrating on signing loan players at the moment, maybe that's why we've only managed to sign Hobbs today. Get a few loans in by the 2ND and the rest will follow as there is no deadline for unattached players like Conway, Pringle, O'Neil and NOT FOOKING BUCKLEY!

Agree

We are allowed 5 loan players and should be taking up offers from City and dare I say United

Proven goal scorer must be top of list

1 minute ago, Steve S said:

Agree

We are allowed 5 loan players and should be taking up offers from City and dare I say United

Proven goal scorer must be top of list

Aye, Ched Evans I heard was set to sign but the delay in the takeover scuppered that one, think he would have been ideal for us too.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Players without a contract wouldn’t need a hard sell.

I think you would be surprised at the number of players who would rather not play at all, rather than play for peanuts in league one.

We will have lots of choice but the quality may not be the greatest.

3 minutes ago, L/H White said:

anyone else heard the Gary Hooper rumour? 

I'm sure his wages would be to much for us

Imagine so,  if he’s desperate.. one year deal would be a cracking signing... record at this level is great