Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Mannyroader said:

Anyone fancy Luca Connell coming  back on loan? I know we need experience but a bit of quality would not go amiss. Someone has to get the ball to the superstar strikers we will be getting in.

Not if Bridcutt signs. Midfield will be the least of our problems looking at who’s available as freebies. Desperate for strikers and the defence needs an overhaul too

3 hours ago, Henrick_Pedigol said:

I’d be delighted with Madine. We are -11 + and will be fighting to survive. We need the most pragmatic approach. We need to scrap and battle for every point. Anyone expecting a better brand of football can’t see past the end of their nose. 

So we can’t have fight, battle for every ball and earn points without getting the ball on the deck...

interesting 

50 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Not if Bridcutt signs. Midfield will be the least of our problems looking at who’s available as freebies. Desperate for strikers and the defence needs an overhaul too

As long as Murphy and Lowe play for us then midfield will be a huge problem. 

1 hour ago, L/H White said:

no, we don't want players who don't want us

If we're defining 'wanting us' by saying they must turn down a better offer, or one where they might get paid, then nobody wants us. Surely that's obvious by now?

I'll take anyone that can improve us, which at the minute is just about anyone.

1 minute ago, Tombwfc said:

If we're defining 'wanting us' by saying they must turn down a better offer, or one where they might get paid, then nobody wants us. Surely that's obvious by now?

it's a fresh start, we don't want ex players through the door

to much shit has gone on, leave them in the past

9 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

He was getting paid and engineered a move to maximize his money and shaft the club when we needed him to help us most. a club he had been with for  a long time. We don't need folk like that. 

he left us to join an U20's side. good luck to the lad but sorry he can fuck off 

10 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Hope Bassini's court case with Anderson doesn't have a factor on how many players we bring in today, bit worried nothing has been signed off yet on companies house.

Believe Anderson has said that old Larry has asked for an adjournment