Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Don’t they all go back, does mot mean he’s not coming back, but to be honest he’s been average. Possibly clears way for Wheater to return. 

I wouldn’t want to see Wheater back

• Site Supporter

Not seen a great deal of Earl, and what I have has been mixed. Which is fairly true of most of them.

His tweet seemed fairly finite, so hope Keith has someone better.

If wheater, so be it, but it's not inspirational. Anyway, a midfielder or two is essential now, to help protect that back line.

27 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I've just watched the goals, the only one Wheater can take some blame for is the first (gets beaten by the guy that creates the goal), difficult to see how he's taking blame for any of the others.  Those Cheltenham attackers look very decent, some really good moves.

They’ve overcome every hurdle put in front of them

Edited by boltondiver

If it's a choice of Chicksen or Earl, would definitely keep Chicksen. Would be happy to see Edwards given a go but we definitely need some alternative options, has Wright gone back as well?

Could do with at least 3 new faces before Saturday but realistically don't expect many signings until the end of the month.

9 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Didn’t realise that Earl was as old as 21. I reckon he could have a pretty decent League One career ahead of him if he plays regularly at this level for the next 12-18 months rather than being stuck in Preston’s reserves. 

Totally agree.