Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Not ine to be pessimistic but our defence apeears to be going from bad to worse.

I thought we could have worked with Wright and Earl not great by any stretch but can we attract better?

This guy from Ipswich seems to be a big unit who gives penalties away and prone to a rush of blood, sounds like a more experienced version of Zouma to me. I liked Chicksen and after seeing Bunney for Dale against us i think hes type that could easily become a scapegoat for our bell ends.

I like Edwards from what ive seen. Hobbs is never going to be fit unfortunately and we only have one ready keeper now. Defence has gone to shit and not sure we are going to fix it soon . 

37 minutes ago, MickyD said:

He'll also probably not going to see it through. Well, they usually don't.

Sounds like build from youth if it’s 10 years but why he can’t just say that ? unless there hoping to be back in prem in 10 years and there is a shit load of money coming in after embargo ends 😁

51 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Keith hill interview  on bwfc says we’re on a 10 year plan so tells the fans don’t worry it’s going to be great but says he can’t go into details about it 

Fuck about in the lower leagues for 9 seasons then make a dart for the play offs in year 10

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Every time Toto plays and touches the ball, I'm gonna burst into that Africa song, and I fucking hate that song as well. 

There’s a young lad who lives next door to us who plays the keyboard and he must have it as his practice track. The tune haunts me in my nightmares.