Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

43 minutes ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

Madine is a phenomenal signing at this level. Would’ve loved him back at us. 

The fact he's gone to Blackpool speaks volumes. There's only a few deluded Bolton fans who thinks he's anything better than bog average.

Edited by DazBob

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He’s a billy big bollocks but there is no doubt he will score plenty at this level. Sad that PNE sign Sinclair, Blackpool Madine and we’re looking for sweepings off the floor. Bad times. 

Our time will come again - just like theirs will. 

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He’s a billy big bollocks but there is no doubt he will score plenty at this level. 

I think there's lots of doubt.  Will he be taking free kicks and pens like he often did for us?  If not, his record suggests he wont score many.

Blackpool will have the biggest strikers in the league anyway.

6 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I think there's lots of doubt.  Will he be taking free kicks and pens like he often did for us?  If not, his record suggests he wont score many.

That other lump they have is a far better striker. Wouldn't be surprised if he's off somewhere and Madine a cheap replacement.

12 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

1 in 4 at this level, he will be great signing for blackpool. 

That's only 5 goals between now and end of season.  He'll probably get 2 when they beat us 5-1 but he's not going to add anything they havent already got, and anyway they could have just bought Murphy off us to score more than 1 in 4.

21 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

That's only 5 goals between now and end of season.  He'll probably get 2 when they beat us 5-1 but he's not going to add anything they havent already got, and anyway they could have just bought Murphy off us to score more than 1 in 4.

Blackpool 5 points off a play off place, think they’ll make a fist of getting in the play offs, signing a player of the standard of Madine sends out a message to the fans and more importantly the squad. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

38 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

A good championship player if you play to his strengths as a target man as shown at Bolton & Sheff Utd but not much use if you play the ball yards in front of him as shown at Cardiff.

Not sure how Blackpool can afford him, has someone put money into them ?

Simon saddler at Blackpool very wealthy paying for new training ground also 

Fuck Gary Madine. Was a huge part of one of the worst squads we ever had. Almost shat out of the Port Vale game too cos he had a hurt shoulder. Soft bastard. That three-month purple patch apart he's barely scored ten goals combined in five seasons. 

Murphy is better.

Edited by Kane57

2 hours ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

Madine is a phenomenal signing at this level. Would’ve loved him back at us. 

Phonomenal my arse. Must have missed him topping the goal scoring charts before. Jeezus i know we are shit but Madine is an utter shithouse wanker even during his purple patch for us . And hes nowt special even for Div 3. 

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He’s a billy big bollocks but there is no doubt he will score plenty at this level. Sad that PNE sign Sinclair, Blackpool Madine and we’re looking for sweepings off the floor. Bad times. 

This. Made me a bit sad when I read it, not through being misty eyed about Madine himself but for it being another reminder of the state we are in. 

He'll do well by the way, nailed on regular scorer at this level. 

26 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Fuck Gary Madine. Was a huge part of one of the worst squads we ever had. Almost shat out of the Port Vale game too cos he had a hurt shoulder. Soft bastard. That three-month purple patch apart he's barely scored ten goals combined in five seasons. 

Murphy is better.

You’re growing on me :)

2 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Jesus, that reminded me of that time he tried to do a Ronaldo style free kick from about 40 yards. Fucking hilarious it was. 

That was priceless.  In fairness he did score a couple of decent free kicks after that, and a few pens, but if someone like Spearing gets to take them, and pens, he will have to find a way to score from open play.  That's not easy when you cant shoot or head the ball towards goal very well.