Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

11 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

To be fair from the coaching I’ve seen our players have, dealing with the simplest things, I would question Keith’s footballing brain.

Not saying hill is right just what I was told a couple of months back from someone at the club who had spoke to one of the senior  players . But yes hill should be judged on what he can do with what we have got can he  improve them ? but also he should be able to wheel and deal and get rid of the dead wood 

Edited by Farnywhite

I like Zouma, he is an accident waiting to happen when he has time on the ball but gets stuck in when he's no thinking time. He's been OK as an academy graduate put in earlier than he should have been for me. 

There's a good championship player in him with a bit game time with someone decent. Reckon him and someone like beavers or Wheater would have Brought him on loads. 

Zouma is like Prince Gouano-light (sickening). All the right attributes but looks to have a dropped bollock in him and suffers positionally. 

Could go either way. Might not end up with a football career. Might end up forging a half-decent lower league career. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Not saying hill is right just what I was told a couple of months back from someone at the club who had spoke to one of the senior  players . But yes hill should be judged on what he can do with what we have got can he  improve them ? but also he should be able to wheel and deal and get rid of the dead wood 

I think he needs judging on next season, but he can’t let too much damage happen this season. I’m my professional opinion the basics aren’t being done on the training pitch but he may need to get his own players in place 

17 minutes ago, Mannyroader said:

Hope he's not a donkey.

Chapeau - it's not often you see a Val Doonican reference on a football forum.

Mentioned it before but Bridcutt worries me because he was here, they wanted him here, and he doesn't want to be here. You can read too much into things but for me he's showed what he thinks of the Hill regime and vision by voting with his feet.

1 minute ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Mentioned it before but Bridcutt worries me because he was here, they wanted him here, and he doesn't want to be here. You can read too much into things but for me he's showed what he thinks of the Hill regime and vision by voting with his feet.

Don't think the final decison was all down to the player, Iles hinted that Lincoln offered the best financial package that suited Forest more.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Maybe Bridcutt didn’t have much choice if Lincoln could offer a better deal to Forest 

• Members
3 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Maybe but Forest recalled Tyler Walker from Lincoln so maybe just a part of that deal?

1 minute ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Won’t due that I don’t think. Bascially I think it was due to Lincoln having Tyler Walker on loan with him doing well & then Forest  just recently recalled him. So Forest will have advised him to go Lincoln.

• Members

The 'as it stands' squad list (professionals)

GK - Matthews

DEFS - Emmanuel, Brockbank, Hobbs, Bryan, Edwards, Delaney, Fleming, Bunney, Nsiala, Zouma

MIDS - Lowe, L Murphy, Crawford, Politic, Georgiou, Hamilton, Buckley 

FWDS - D Murphy, Dodoo, O'Grady, Faal

Plus kids...

2 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

The latest signing could not get in the Rochdale team; shipped out to Wimbledon.

Just shows the level we are at but if he can make the grade in League 2 then he will do for me.

It’s a worry unless the manger can see something in him everyone else as missed 

5 minutes ago, burnden said:

The 'as it stands' squad list (professionals)

GK - Matthews

DEFS - Emmanuel, Brockbank, Hobbs, Bryan, Edwards, Delaney, Fleming, Bunney, Nsiala, Zouma

MIDS - Lowe, L Murphy, Crawford, Politic, Georgiou, Hamilton, Buckley 

FWDS - D Murphy, Dodoo, O'Grady, Faal

Plus kids...

Room for one more signing.