Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

40 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

No chance I’m having any of that food or drink for weirdos, if they’ve taken stuff out that I like, then I don’t trust the crap they’ve replaced it with

I'm taking my own meat pies, sausage rolls & bacon butties! 

The dirty hippy types, eating my foods food!

what a statement of intent from FV!

So far we have paid good money (fir us) to get in an imaginative exciting young manager to replace a guy who many doubted.

His first signing was to keep our best player from last year who most thought would be the first out the door.

second signing the divisions and champions of this leagues top scorer

third signing looking like it could be another of last seasons promoted teams player of the year

all the dross from last season shown the door and complete new start on and off the pitch.

fuckin buzzin. Well done FV 

Be interesting to see what odds we'll be for promotion? More signings like Doyle and we should do it no problem.  This cash we're spending, does anyone think maybe the home bargains guy is behind it? Sorry if its already been discussed.

• Members
11 minutes ago, snowball said:

So far we have paid good money (fir us) to get in an imaginative exciting young manager to replace a guy who many doubted.

His first signing was to keep our best player from last year who most thought would be the first out the door.

third signing looking like it could be another of last seasons promoted teams player of the year

all the dross from last season shown the door and complete new start on and off the pitch.

Innnnnn one 

13 minutes ago, snowball said:

You'll fucking do for me 

1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

No chance I’m having any of that food or drink for weirdos, if they’ve taken stuff out that I like, then I don’t trust the crap they’ve replaced it with

I do like falafels though and I believe they would be a great beer soaker

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Be interesting to see what odds we'll be for promotion? More signings like Doyle and we should do it no problem.  This cash we're spending, does anyone think maybe the home bargains guy is behind it? Sorry if its already been discussed.

Our owners and their backers are wealthy people but also business people.

They won’t throw cash about but will examine every spend/signing on its merits and if it makes sense, they will back it. Can’t see them wanting to hang around the bottom 2 divisions long. The signing we’ve made so far including the manager point to us wanting to make our stay in this division as brief as our last visit

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Our owners and their backers are wealthy people but also business people.

They won’t throw cash about but will examine every spend/signing on its merits and if it makes sense, they will back it. Can’t see them wanting to hang around the bottom 2 divisions long. The signing we’ve made so far including the manager point to us wanting to make our stay in this division as brief as our last visit

Hopefully with a slightly more comfortable finish!

Wrexham was the best, but I don't think I'd cope now! :)

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

We’ll be round at RUR2R for a boozy lunch.

He’ll want updating with all the Bolton stuff. 😁

• Moderators
1 hour ago, famouswanderer said:

3 year deal does sound mental for a 32 year old? 

Fucking buzzing to have him around though.

He's a league two striker

Score loads next season, get promoted, sell to league two club aiming for promotion