Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Not starting a new thread for this but are we going to do what @Biggish Dave suggested and get some sponsorships funded for some of the players from a few off here? Would be great to support the new players and get some more money into the club. I would be in if others interested? 

could possibly take our pick if we get in now 

Edited by Escobarp

• Members
6 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Not starting a new thread for this but are we going to do what @Biggish Dave suggested and get some sponsorships funded for some of the players from a few off here? Would be great to support the new players and get some more money into the club. I would be in if others interested? 

could possibly take our pick if we get in now 

Like what used to happen in the old match day programs?

Owen Coyle 

Sponsored by Petes Ping Pong tables

I had been hoping that Hickman’s career would fizzle out after this (for those that aren’t familiar). 

Will of course get my backing if it turns out he does a job. 

Surely after there was such a scramble for Baptiste when we signed him, he must be capable of doing a job (centrally I might add, not at fucking left back) at this level. Even if he is getting on a bit. 

Hickman is definitely in the last chance saloon to make it as a pro footballer.  I hope for his sake he grabs the opportunity. 

Baptiste, I'd take all day long for this level.  Hope he avoids injury and some berk playing him out of position! 

Just now, bolty58 said:

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to shut down for the season after last nights results.

At 11:48 I acquired my fourth grandson - Oliver. My daughters first child.

At 12:12 I was informed that the worlds second biggest miner had decided to award me/us a 2 year service contract worth 7 digits.

Walking football to look forward to tonight.

Then I find out some bitter and twisted, intellectually challenged no mark from my home town thinks it funny to try to impersonate me and make out I am of the opposite sexuality to reality.

Big fucking deal. If it gave a few of you a smile I am actually pleased about that. Today is not a day for frowning.

Tra-la-la............................................................

Hope Oliver and mum are doing ok.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

I had been hoping that Hickman’s career would fizzle out after this (for those that aren’t familiar). 

He would be starting on the back foot with me, im afraid

Needs a size 10 to the bollocks

1 hour ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

Surely after there was such a scramble for Baptiste when we signed him, he must be capable of doing a job (centrally I might add, not at fucking left back) at this level. Even if he is getting on a bit. 

I've never heard of him, but he comes across as a proper whopper there, what a bulb

Looking at his playing record as well, I think it's safe to say he's absolutely shit as well

Edited by Sweep

51 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to shut down for the season after last nights results.

At 11:48 I acquired my fourth grandson - Oliver. My daughters first child.

At 12:12 I was informed that the worlds second biggest miner had decided to award me/us a 2 year service contract worth 7 digits.

Walking football to look forward to tonight.

Then I find out some bitter and twisted, intellectually challenged no mark from my home town thinks it funny to try to impersonate me and make out I am of the opposite sexuality to reality.

Big fucking deal. If it gave a few of you a smile I am actually pleased about that. Today is not a day for frowning.

Tra-la-la............................................................

Congratulations on several fronts P