Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Like that Evatt comes out and deals with it up front. No brushing it under the carpet (I didn’t know who he was or what he did - personally don’t give a shit).

Good quote by Evatt, he’s made a mistake, he’s young, we’ve had him in for a while to test him, he’s passed, he’s got another chance.

If he’ll do for Evatt then I’m all for it.

Just now, Eddie said:

Like that Evatt comes out and deals with it up front. No brushing it under the carpet (I didn’t know who he was or what he did - personally don’t give a shit).

Good quote by Evatt, he’s made a mistake, he’s young, we’ve had him in for a while to test him, he’s passed, he’s got another chance.

Just a case of growing up a bit.Starts with a clean slate as far as I’m concerned 

Wouldn’t want to get the wrong side of Evatt methinks.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fair enough; he'll have some work to do to convince the fans I suppose, but we'll have to go with Evatts judgement. 

Presumably, these players are frequently tested for illicit substances.