Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

We've got some genuine squad depth and options now. Be interesting to see what position politic ends up playing. 

You would assume Doyle and Delfouneso are the two up top. Crawford/politic/ Darcy vying for the AM?

He's signed two RWB and a LWB so that rules out politic being used there and we've signed plenty of CMs .

16 minutes ago, Arrested development said:

We've got some genuine squad depth and options now. Be interesting to see what position politic ends up playing. 

You would assume Doyle and Delfouneso are the two up top. Crawford/politic/ Darcy vying for the AM?

He's signed two RWB and a LWB so that rules out politic being used there and we've signed plenty of CMs .

We'll be playing two games pretty much every week plus we will no doubt have injuries and suspensions to deal with so as long as we can accommodate Politic in the squad I reckon he'll get games.

Edited by tkonion

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Was cautious but with the signings we are making getting more and more confident we can be up near the top, big issue is gelling they team and picking best 11 and best formation. 

That’s the good thing about getting them in early  gives them 6 weeks to gel . Instead of us scratching about on deadline day 

8 minutes ago, tkonion said:

We'll be playing two games pretty much every week plus we will no doubt have injuries and suspensions to deal with so as long as we can accommodate Politic in the squad I reckon he'll get games.

I think he's too good not to be starting but his best position in a 3412 I think is behind the front two where Crawford will play.

3 minutes ago, Arrested development said:

I think he's too good not to be starting but his best position in a 3412 I think is behind the front two where Crawford will play.

Both are good players and it would be nice to have competition for places  for a change. Plus Crawford spent a lot of last season injured. IE might think different though.