Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

I've not watched all this but he does look as if he's got SOMETHING - and yes I know everyone looks like Messi on Youtube.  He looks very left footed which adds something to our limited attacking options if nothing else.

His stats say he isn't a goalscorer so that manages expectations straight away!  I'll expect his role to be a creator that can hold the ball and link up play, with his physique he looks more of an alternative to Fonz than Doyle/Miller.

3 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I've not watched all this but he does look as if he's got SOMETHING - and yes I know everyone looks like Messi on Youtube.  He looks very left footed which adds something to our limited attacking options if nothing else.

His stats say he isn't a goalscorer so that manages expectations straight away!  I'll expect his role to be a creator that can hold the ball and link up play, with his physique he looks more of an alternative to Fonz than Doyle/Miller.

Looks like pub player in that video. 

• Members
Just now, Marc505 said:

Practical, no nonsense, just what we're after.

“It’s a big club, with a great history, had one meeting with the manager and this was the only place I wanted to be” 

“Its near my gaff”

You’ll do for me Lad 

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

“It’s a big club, with a great history, had one meeting with the manager and this was the only place I wanted to be” 

“Its near my gaff”

You’ll do for me Lad 

Agreed, forget all the other fluff, I can walk home from work 😆

We're nothing if not a goldmine for twitter kids who wanna climb aboard the banterbus, constant material.