Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

I'd keep Greenidge.  I think he's shown in the last couple of games he's played he might actually be up to the job.

Crawford, Mascoll, Crellin and Comley all need to go for me.  Crawford might, annoyingly, end up doing okay for someone else as we saw last season there's a decent player in there, bit for whatever reason it's just not happening this season.

Darcy needs game time somewhere.  I've no idea how good he actually can be, but Evatt clearly doesn't rate him so there's little point him staying here and not playing.  A loan would be the best option.

20 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Let's hope for some activity today.

A few out, Mascoll who is shite, Greenidge, Crellin (if possible).

A couple in, centre midfield, GK are priority.

Gotta feeling Darcy is going, out on loan at least.

I reckon that would be the right move for Darcy. 

12 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I think Hickman could consider himself unlucky but possibly something still there regarding his attitude etc 

Somethings gone on.  Like Taft, he didnt pull up any trees but looked a better bet than a few others who were given more chances.  If it is his attitude again, then he's a pillock for ruining what will be his last crack at a career in professional footy. 

I like Hickman from what I’ve seen of him and it may be his attitude that’s keeping him out. I must say, he looked a right little cocky s—t in that video and you do wonder if he can change that attitude. Sadly in football, being a s—t doesn't rule you out as there are plenty of them about but hopefully he has learned his lesson and is a little more humble.

2 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Somethings gone on.  Like Taft, he didnt pull up any trees but looked a better bet than a few others who were given more chances.  If it is his attitude again, then he's a pillock for ruining what will be his last crack at a career in professional footy. 

Evatt said something about new signings thinking they'd 'made it' when they joined us. Taft and Hickman were two of them

3 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Evatt said something about new signings thinking they'd 'made it' when they joined us. Taft and Hickman were two of them

Well in that case it’s either bad recruitment from the off or the management can’t handle them, scunny so far seem to have got taft working 

2 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

I like Hickman from what I’ve seen of him and it may be his attitude that’s keeping him out. I must say, he looked a right little cocky s—t in that video and you do wonder if he can change that attitude. Sadly in football, being a s—t doesn't rule you out as there are plenty of them about but hopefully he has learned his lesson and is a little more humble.

22 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Sounds like attitude is the common denominator  - noticed  Hickman was the only player to put out a tweet to Taft when he joined Scunthorpe