Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Members
44 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

New Bolton are tighter than a nun's cotch with transfer information & rumour.

This, of course, is a good thing, but it's bloody frustrating. 

It’s great, he’s got a close knit team. Must be so infuriating eyeing up a player then agents leak the news 

Id rather not hear anything until scarf/pitch interview time

23 hours ago, Rudy said:

It’s great, he’s got a close knit team. Must be so infuriating eyeing up a player then agents leak the news 

Id rather not hear anything until scarf/pitch interview time

Simon Charlton would of given this a thumbs down in the good old days!

13 hours ago, Traf said:

Isn't going from near the top of L2 to Motherwell just a sideways move?

He was binned off by Tranmere and now has a 3 year contract at Motherwell. Graham Alexander is the manager and clearly rates him. I don't know how wages compare but he at least has some security.

• Site Supporter

Next signing likely to be the keeper from Barrow if (what little rumours there are) are to be believed. I can get excited over keepers.

When we gonna sign a striker, they get you excited. It's great that we are a tight as a nuns though with respect to leaks.

Watching England is shit. Like trying to pretend I like white wine

7 minutes ago, Ratwhite said:

Next signing likely to be the keeper from Barrow if (what little rumours there are) are to be believed. I can get excited over keepers.

When we gonna sign a striker, they get you excited. It's great that we are a tight as a nuns though with respect to leaks.

Watching England is shit. Like trying to pretend I like white wine

Not to excited by the Barrow keeper,  from a lad who used to play for Barrow and still has close connection with the club he reckons he’s not that good. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I must admit kipper, I watched a number of Barrows highlights on YouTube when we were courting IE and I have to say that I wasn’t greatly impressed but if IE considers him good enough, then I’m sure he knows more than I do on players. 

1 hour ago, SirNatsDog said:

I must admit kipper, I watched a number of Barrows highlights on YouTube when we were courting IE and I have to say that I wasn’t greatly impressed but if IE considers him good enough, then I’m sure he knows more than I do on players. 

At the end of the day it’s just an opinion however the  lad will know his stuff and has no axe to grind.