Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Ratwhite

Transfer Gossip

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Nom nom nom cover her in gravy.

Someone do the big Sam chippy photo. 

19 hours ago, burnden said:

luca.JPG

£1m including incentives is actually fuck all.

It'd be about £200k up front.

We'd probably get more in training compensation, as he's under 23. Take when we signed Rob Hall...

ROBERT HALL

Robert Hall had signed a professional contract at West Ham aged 17, and made four first team league appearances for West Ham.  He also enjoyed successful loan spells, including in particular at Birmingham City and represented England at under 16 through to under 19 level.   Allowing his contract to expire, aged 20 he signed a three year contract at Bolton Wanderers.

The PFCC decided that Bolton should pay West Ham an initial compensation fee of £450,000.

Additionally, £250,000 will be due if Bolton are promoted to the Premier League in the next 3 seasons

£2,500 per appearance was ordered for the first 100 appearances (for Bolton) in the Championship, or  £10,000 per appearance for the first 100 appearances (for Bolton) if in the Premier League

20% of any profit made by Bolton Wanderers in selling the player to another club at any point in the future will be payable to West Ham.

Hoping we can hold on to him and maybe start to rebuild a team in Division 3 next season rather than cash in ( highly unlikely i know)

He starts again today i think.

17 hours ago, fatolive said:

Not sure if posted elsewhere but, best photo of deadline day 

DF8F9A0E-119F-422B-9809-67B6F5673A99.jpeg

He's mid motorboat, surely?

He's part way through the "Can I numb your tits?" joke.  Num num num num

1 minute ago, burnden said:

Joey Barton Tweet from today 

jb.JPG

To be fair, thats quite funny.

They'll know full well he was at ours all day and are taking the piss a bit.

I think I'd prefer to have Barton as manager than Parky, that's how bad we are.

23 hours ago, Traf said:

£1m including incentives is actually fuck all.

It'd be about £200k up front.

We'd probably get more in training compensation, as he's under 23. Take when we signed Rob Hall...

ROBERT HALL

Robert Hall had signed a professional contract at West Ham aged 17, and made four first team league appearances for West Ham.  He also enjoyed successful loan spells, including in particular at Birmingham City and represented England at under 16 through to under 19 level.   Allowing his contract to expire, aged 20 he signed a three year contract at Bolton Wanderers.

The PFCC decided that Bolton should pay West Ham an initial compensation fee of £450,000.

Additionally, £250,000 will be due if Bolton are promoted to the Premier League in the next 3 seasons

£2,500 per appearance was ordered for the first 100 appearances (for Bolton) in the Championship, or  £10,000 per appearance for the first 100 appearances (for Bolton) if in the Premier League

20% of any profit made by Bolton Wanderers in selling the player to another club at any point in the future will be payable to West Ham.

Are we still entitled to a training fee if he hasn't signed a professional contract? 

I presume we are which would at least mean he can't just walk away and us get nowt?

Brighton put another bid in for Luca Connell according to Nixon.

Maybe because he is only on a scholars contract?  Not certain to be honest.

You can bid for someone whenever you like, but they can't join your club til the window reopens

Hes either African French or shares osedes agent

9 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Hope it's Taribo West

FM free transfer legend

The man himself.

Anyway, more pertinently, surely us having winding-up order against us means we are in a transfer embargo til they're sorted?

Efe Ambrose

11 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

The man himself.

Anyway, more pertinently, surely us having winding-up order against us means we are in a transfer embargo til they're sorted?

I think it's only if you owe football creditors

Could be wrong