Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Think about it for a moment. He's not getting a top club. At best a relegation scrap in the prem- does he want the hassle. Or a short term job to allow him to see how he feels back playing. Doesn't need huge money, enjoys the game. Simples.

Nothing ventured......

behave ha ha ha

• Site Supporter

He's more likely to go short term over in China than he is to come here, as Zico points out, plenty of clubs in the Championship would be happy to have him, and would pay him closer to what he would want. No way would he come and spaz about up here for £2K per week (or whatever type of wage we would be able to offer)

Surely he's not going to play in the Chinese smog?

Putting all the "no chance, money etc" aside, would you have him in?

• Moderators

Me too; come on ka, LA, and deano get that Laandon connection going.

Yeah but money and no chance aside I'd have aguero as well

I don't think our chances would be enhanced though just because deano can talk cockney

• Site Supporter

Could be a big 48 hours, now where have I heard that before. Lee Anderson seems to be indicating on twitter that there will be transfers on Monday. Who, in or out? We can but dream.

Or maybe he's talking about the 4th round draw......

At this level ALF would definitely put the ball in the net , but do we risk changing a winning formula. Madine is playing well with Clough , Ameobi , Vela etc playing off him. It works and the team s used to this way of playing. Playing long balls to Alf won't work but if hes happy to be a squad player, and it's within our finances, then why not.

At this level ALF would definitely put the ball in the net , but do we risk changing a winning formula. Madine is playing well with Clough , Ameobi , Vela etc playing off him. It works and the team s used to this way of playing. Playing long balls to Alf won't work but if hes happy to be a squad player, and it's within our finances, then why not.

Ameobi has gone back to Newcastle mate.