Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

The other thing to consider is, like it or not, Fleetwood are rivals for promotion this year - by us taking him, we've weakened them, as he was playing every week, so they obviously rated him

Unless they sign a better replacment

• Site Supporter

Been in the squad 21 times, started 15, only finished 90 mins on 5 occasions.

Scored 4 goals and 1 assist.

And 1 Red card

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/chris-long/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/183298/saison/2016/verein/11177/liga/0/wettbewerb/GB3/pos/0/trainer_id/0/plus/1

Edited by Latham8WFC

• Moderators

was he not, I thought somebody said he was a first team regular?  -  never mind I'm sure he'll be a belter  :good:

All I knew was a report in the burnley paper saying his form dipped when he was a victim of their squad rotation

Re Darby-

I was speaking to his 'best friend' at Burnley on Sunday; he seemed to think he was nailed on, but unsure whether it would be in this window.

Scouse right back, played in youth team with Spearing I believe. Always gives 100%, PPs captain, but not getting a run out under McCall

Edited by Dr Faustus

I'm gonna tug myself into a frenzy if we get ALF back to go alongside Long or Cloughy. Could totally change how we play though but surely gives us a cutting edge

I'd have thought that we would need a change in playing style in order to accommodate ALF, it'll be interesting to see what happens here.......especially as they're stuck with Amos until the end of the season, who is probably costing them £10K per week

£50K, I didn't realise that league players were sold for so little these days. Anyway, hopefully the car is started.........

Ironically on the other side of the business £50k might make a difference to paying a supplier, rather than a months wages for a certain player.