Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Ratwhite

Transfer Gossip

Recommended Posts

My lad was a keeper in the same academy group as Jake Turner for a bit along with Will Jaaskaleinan and a few others.

Turner (stretch as he was known) was head and shoulders above all the others and it was obvious he would go on to better things.

It will be uttter madness if we let him walk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Newton White said:

My lad was a keeper in the same academy group as Jake Turner for a bit along with Will Jaaskaleinan and a few others.

Turner (stretch as he was known) was head and shoulders above all the others and it was obvious he would go on to better things.

It will be uttter madness if we let him walk.

if someone is offering him more he will go. i wouldst be moving heaven and earth for a 20 year old who has played a few non league games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big E said:

isn't that because they are out of contract as scholars and we haven't been allowed to sign them yet ? 

I hope that's the case because we've made a fair sized investment in academy players over the years and to lose them for nowt sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right let’s get maximus back and let the games begin😂

Edited by tomski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tomski said:

Right let’s get maximus back and let the games begin😂

You got the fire back, I can tell!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

You got the fire back, I can tell!

I’m ready. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New owners have to get a wriggle on. Apparently Celtic have opened talks with the administrators trying to sign Luca Connell despite his renewed contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

New owners have to get a wriggle on. Apparently Celtic have opened talks with the administrators trying to sign Luca Connell despite his renewed contract.

Would the Administrators be able to buy ar sell anything that materially changes the assets once a sale has been agreed to new owners (as they would no longer be buying the same entity(s) that they had agreed on.

(Ie they may value Connell as 60% of the total value, and if he's then sold for peanuts, they would then have to walk away).

Which would lead me to believe that if its true that Celtic have opened talks, its with the approval of the projected owners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

New owners have to get a wriggle on. Apparently Celtic have opened talks with the administrators trying to sign Luca Connell despite his renewed contract.

Man in the pub had a few too may again possibly? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what senior players do we still have?

Found this but includes the scholars of which some I have never heard of

Bolton Wanderers Football Club can confirm that the following players are currently contracted to the Club as professionals or third year scholars.

Ben Alnwick

Jordan Boon

Eddie Brown

Luca Connell

Ronan Darcy

Liam Edwards

Connor Hall

Jason Lowe

Josh Magennis

Remi Matthews

Luke Murphy

Erhun Oztumer

Dennis Politic

Yoan Zouma

We have two very good goalies for league 1 and could put together an impressive midfield and possibly Magennis and Hall could be OK up front 

Do we have any decent defenders out of that lot?

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Is Jake Turner GK no longer with us

Not according to the website but they are not always right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

what senior players do we still have?

Found this but includes the scholars of which some I have never heard of

Bolton Wanderers Football Club can confirm that the following players are currently contracted to the Club as professionals or third year scholars.

Ben Alnwick

Jordan Boon

Eddie Brown

Luca Connell

Ronan Darcy

Liam Edwards

Connor Hall

Jason Lowe

Josh Magennis

Remi Matthews

Luke Murphy

Erhun Oztumer

Dennis Politic

Yoan Zouma

We have two very good goalies for league 1 and could put together an impressive midfield and possibly Magennis and Hall could be OK up front 

Do we have any decent defenders out of that lot?

Boon, Brown, Darcy, Edwards, Zouma are all defenders/can play at the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to zouma play.

never seen him play ever but he’s young and foreign. So bound be decent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Eavesy said:

Looking forward to zouma play.

never seen him play ever but he’s young and foreign. So bound be decent.

"DEEEEEDDRYYYYYCKKKK Boyata Boyata, Boyata Boyata"

Underrated, that chant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Otzumer still wouldn't get a game under PP if that was our squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Otzumer still wouldn't get a game under PP if that was our squad.

Based on what I saw of him last season he would deserve a game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Otzumer still wouldn't get a game under PP if that was our squad.

Hopefully that won’t be an issue next week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.