Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Transfer Gossip

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake Wright was the defensive organiser (very aware of what’s going on, always talking, shouting, pointing) in our league one promotion year and is actually bit of a legend at Bramall Lane after his r

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to sh

I hope your cold gets better

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I havent a clue who's available.  I just mean that I trust the management team to get a goalscorer in, either tomorrow or from the list of unattached players later.  If its Billy Clarke that wouldn't tick the box, I expect someone better. 

As of yesterday, we couldn't even meet his wage expectations

Or maybe its wouldn't

Who knows

just been thinking with wage bill so low now i bet its under 50k a week   compared to the 250k i think it was not too sure. so i bet wage budget would be around 100k leave 50k spare so should be able get a couple of good solid players in there.but maybe im wrong just thinking

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Mannyroader said:

Anyone fancy Luca Connell coming  back on loan? I know we need experience but a bit of quality would not go amiss. Someone has to get the ball to the superstar strikers we will be getting in.

Not if Bridcutt signs. Midfield will be the least of our problems looking at who’s available as freebies. Desperate for strikers and the defence needs an overhaul too

10 minutes ago, Mannyroader said:

Anyone fancy Luca Connell coming  back on loan? I know we need experience but a bit of quality would not go amiss. Someone has to get the ball to the superstar strikers we will be getting in.

no, we don't want players who don't want us

3 hours ago, Henrick_Pedigol said:

I’d be delighted with Madine. We are -11 + and will be fighting to survive. We need the most pragmatic approach. We need to scrap and battle for every point. Anyone expecting a better brand of football can’t see past the end of their nose. 

So we can’t have fight, battle for every ball and earn points without getting the ball on the deck...

interesting 

50 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Not if Bridcutt signs. Midfield will be the least of our problems looking at who’s available as freebies. Desperate for strikers and the defence needs an overhaul too

As long as Murphy and Lowe play for us then midfield will be a huge problem.