Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Transfer Gossip

I've just watched the goals, the only one Wheater can take some blame for is the first (gets beaten by the guy that creates the goal), difficult to see how he's taking blame for any of the others.  Those Cheltenham attackers look very decent, some really good moves.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake Wright was the defensive organiser (very aware of what’s going on, always talking, shouting, pointing) in our league one promotion year and is actually bit of a legend at Bramall Lane after his r

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to sh

Big Wednesday fan here. Kieran Lee has been one hell of a player for us. I’d actually say he’s been our best player since we got relegated from the premier league in 2000. Only problem is that we

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I've just watched the goals, the only one Wheater can take some blame for is the first (gets beaten by the guy that creates the goal), difficult to see how he's taking blame for any of the others.  Those Cheltenham attackers look very decent, some really good moves.

They’ve overcome every hurdle put in front of them

Edited by boltondiver

If it's a choice of Chicksen or Earl, would definitely keep Chicksen. Would be happy to see Edwards given a go but we definitely need some alternative options, has Wright gone back as well?

Could do with at least 3 new faces before Saturday but realistically don't expect many signings until the end of the month.

9 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Didn’t realise that Earl was as old as 21. I reckon he could have a pretty decent League One career ahead of him if he plays regularly at this level for the next 12-18 months rather than being stuck in Preston’s reserves. 

Totally agree.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s claimed by the BWFC tweeter that  Muhammad Faal signed from non league.

Good. The sort of thing we've got to be looking at.

Just seen he's Joe Gomez's second cousin.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket
23 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

An article via Google (the sun, 3rd December) says premier League clubs were looking. Done well to get him if that's the case.

Let's hope so, could be the next Jamie Vardy. 

But sounds to much like Mo Farah > Mo Faal. 

Lets hope he is as fast and uses the same Doctor 😀

He's probably playing against Fylde tomorrow.  Its very convenient that all these loans end the day before FA Cup 3rd round weekend.

If we'd got to the 3rd round our line up would have been interesting today.

Nobody has mentioned Daryl Murphy yet, arguably our most important player.  Presumably his loan has ended?

3 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

He's probably playing against Fylde tomorrow.  Its very convenient that all these loans end the day before FA Cup 3rd round weekend.

If we'd got to the 3rd round our line up would have been interesting today.

Nobody has mentioned Daryl Murphy yet, arguably our most important player.  Presumably his loan has ended?

Murphy season long loan