Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

28 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Lowe is better than Spearing. Spearing knows this and if the rumour is true that Lowe will soon be a donkeylasher, I don’t blame Spearing for calling it quits.

He won’t be short of offers elsewhere. It’s whether he fancies it or not

I’d have spearing over lowe. But not much between them in my opinion. 

Just checked most of Barrows squad contracts expire June this year having watched them a couple of times this season definitely sign Rooneys brother and the centre back Hird  and goalie all decent  tbh Rooney would walk this league excellent on the ball scores  goals and organises the team . 

29 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Just checked most of Barrows squad contracts expire June this year having watched them a couple of times this season definitely sign Rooneys brother and the centre back Hird  and goalie all decent  tbh Rooney would walk this league excellent on the ball scores  goals and organises the team . 

Rooney is under contract until next summer

1 hour ago, Rizlar said:

If Rooney's going to walk league 2 why has it taken till 31 to get above the conference?  Not disputing what you say, but his career history on Wiki doesnt scream out that we must sign him.

6 minutes ago, marple whites said:

Let’s be honest, if there is some sort of salary cap, if you were a player and could get the same money at Macclesfield say (2000 home gate) or us (10000) which would you choose ............

we should be a big attraction

Correct 

let’s get the job done have a jolly and get out of this shit league first time around 

26 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

If Rooney's going to walk league 2 why has it taken till 31 to get above the conference?  Not disputing what you say, but his career history on Wiki doesnt scream out that we must sign him.

Just my opinion  seen him a couple of times this season and hes been outstanding both times ,my mate lives in Barrow and goes home and away rates him highly just his opinion also.

5 minutes ago, tomski said:

There wont be a better summer than this to be under a transfer embargo of free transfers.

Aye. 

Bizarrely, this has probably worked out for us very well in terms of player recruitment.

If there's any club in this division a player wants to join it'll be us.