Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Ratwhite

Transfer Gossip

Recommended Posts

Just checked most of Barrows squad contracts expire June this year having watched them a couple of times this season definitely sign Rooneys brother and the centre back Hird  and goalie all decent  tbh Rooney would walk this league excellent on the ball scores  goals and organises the team . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Just checked most of Barrows squad contracts expire June this year having watched them a couple of times this season definitely sign Rooneys brother and the centre back Hird  and goalie all decent  tbh Rooney would walk this league excellent on the ball scores  goals and organises the team . 

Rooney is under contract until next summer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every first-team player at Barrow worth taking is tied down until next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Blondi said:

I bet he wishes he hadn't signed it now, oh well.

Nowt stopping him getting a move elsewhere, just not to us ☹️ 

He’d probably get booed anyway 🙄 

Edited by Leyther_Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rizlar said:

Just checked most of Barrows squad contracts expire June this year having watched them a couple of times this season definitely sign Rooneys brother and the centre back Hird  and goalie all decent  tbh Rooney would walk this league excellent on the ball scores  goals and organises the team . 

If Rooney's going to walk league 2 why has it taken till 31 to get above the conference?  Not disputing what you say, but his career history on Wiki doesnt scream out that we must sign him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s gonna be some quality available on far less money than 12 months ago if they want to stay in the game. 
A good manager backed by the board could have a field day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s be honest, if there is some sort of salary cap, if you were a player and could get the same money at Macclesfield say (2000 home gate) or us (10000) which would you choose ............

we should be a big attraction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, marple whites said:

Let’s be honest, if there is some sort of salary cap, if you were a player and could get the same money at Macclesfield say (2000 home gate) or us (10000) which would you choose ............

we should be a big attraction

Correct 

let’s get the job done have a jolly and get out of this shit league first time around 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

If Rooney's going to walk league 2 why has it taken till 31 to get above the conference?  Not disputing what you say, but his career history on Wiki doesnt scream out that we must sign him.

Just my opinion  seen him a couple of times this season and hes been outstanding both times ,my mate lives in Barrow and goes home and away rates him highly just his opinion also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, marple whites said:

Let’s be honest, if there is some sort of salary cap, if you were a player and could get the same money at Macclesfield say (2000 home gate) or us (10000) which would you choose ............

we should be a big attraction

Some aren't getting it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Some aren't getting it.

They will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, masi 51 said:

1

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cheese said:

2

Testing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Testing

Can you hear me now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There wont be a better summer than this to be under a transfer embargo of free transfers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tomski said:

There wont be a better summer than this to be under a transfer embargo of free transfers.

Aye. 

Bizarrely, this has probably worked out for us very well in terms of player recruitment.

If there's any club in this division a player wants to join it'll be us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, burnden said:

 

His dad is a scruffy buggar......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Revelredne1961 said:

No need for that, it's the guys proudest moment 😡

No, he is. Can't even be bothered to iron his shirt..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Adams a better player than his dad ever was

 

Edited by Casino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.