Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Transfer Gossip

46 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He’s as tough as old boots mate. Hard as fucking nails as well. 

Don’t dispute what you are saying as a few of my other mates were pro’s but honestly he made the lads life a living hell. Nobody knew why. His dad went to the club a couple of times and they weren’t remotely interested. I suspect if it happened nowadays something would have been done about it and he probably would have been the one to leave the club. Crombie that is 

I think Sordell was a recent example to us, all he needed was a comforting arm round him, unfortunately not all managers are like this.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake Wright was the defensive organiser (very aware of what’s going on, always talking, shouting, pointing) in our league one promotion year and is actually bit of a legend at Bramall Lane after his r

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to sh

Big Wednesday fan here. Kieran Lee has been one hell of a player for us. I’d actually say he’s been our best player since we got relegated from the premier league in 2000. Only problem is that we

Posted Images

Remi has been house renting whilst playing for Bolton, any time off he goes down to Norwich way which is where his wife's parents are from. He's been there since Covid began, he's trained on the seafront with a few lads and now training with Ipswich, no idea if its for him to stay sharp or whether he's signing for them.

1 hour ago, Ands1 said:

You've got to be mentally strong to be a pro footballer, beleive me.

Mounts will back me up, I was at PNE on trial and I've seen our man Mr Allardyce bully the kids to a pulp. Also that Anus John Beck was worse & he was 1st team manager.

Probably are nice blokes but people change at football youve got to be tough to progress.

No surprise re Allardyce and Beck, the latter came across as a right psycho.  Big Sam was always going to be the type you don't upset, especially dealing with young players as opposed to Prem millionaires.

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Good goalkeeper who got unfair stick and had to work with a shite back line many times

good luck to him 

It wasn't the defence's fault that time he dropped the ball on the deck against Wigan only to see the forward stroll up to score in an open net

• Site Supporter

Just watching SSN

Where the fuck did Birmingham find a 17 yr old to sell to Dortmund for £25m, which could reach £40m???

2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Just watching SSN

Where the fuck did Birmingham find a 17 yr old to sell to Dortmund for £25m, which could reach £40m???

Fuck knows, but it’s got them straight out of a financial fair play points deduction. 

15 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Just watching SSN

Just retired his number 22 

Insane 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I see Danny Graham been released by Rovers would love him at the Reebok and ideal partner for Doyle. 

Rumoured to have been on £24k/week. No chance he’s coming