Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Transfer Gossip

23 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I doubt Stockport agree to sign players and loan /sell them to us so we can get out of a contract 

Depends how much we’ve offered in return. Like a modern day Hamannn. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake Wright was the defensive organiser (very aware of what’s going on, always talking, shouting, pointing) in our league one promotion year and is actually bit of a legend at Bramall Lane after his r

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to sh

I hope your cold gets better

Posted Images

A fit for purpose wing back Rather than shoe horning someone in 👍🏼

said it before and I’ll say it again, Evatt doesn’t want any of the barrow lot. He doesn’t need them. He’s clearly had his eye on certain players that probably would’ve been out of reach there. They aren’t here 

8 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

A fit for purpose wing back Rather than shoe horning someone in 👍🏼

said it before and I’ll say it again, Evatt doesn’t want any of the barrow lot. He doesn’t need them. He’s clearly had his eye on certain players that probably would’ve been out of reach there. They aren’t here 

He can’t have any of the barrow players was part of the deal when we took evatt. 

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He can’t have any of the barrow players was part of the deal when we took evatt. 

I know that. But he wasn’t bothered about whether that was a condition or not as he didn’t want them anyway 

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Aye, he could be the new Lewis Buxton 😉

Good to hear evatt wants him to be attacking on the front foot and aggressive👍

finally after years of dross we maybe getting somewhere 

He sounds like a hungry young footballer with a career to forge. The type of signing we've rarely made. The other thing (as others have noted) is that there's a system in mind and we are signing players to fit it. No square pegs in round holes. I'm liking the rationale and the way we are cutting our cloth. 

5 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Jigsaw coming together nicely

2 year deals too (aside from Doyle) Which gives everyone some reassurance 

never a fan of the 12 months. Shows uncertainty on the player from the club, feels like the player is just desperate to be earning money and is a yearly transfer merry go round  

18 hours ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Bolton. Name of Billy Crellin now on goalkeeper radar. Top kiddie at Fleetwood. Where keeper coach Gilkes came from. Poss loan.

Don’t rate crellin whatsoever, seen him a few times, poor. 

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

I know that. But he wasn’t bothered about whether that was a condition or not as he didn’t want them anyway 

Spot on Barry. He and we wont be bothered by that condition whatsoever. Just a sop to Barrow and a tbf a re assurance to them he wouldn't dismantle their team

Hes had the whole league to look at, talent from lots of teams thats caught his eye

FV have a plan and looking good so far. Hopefully other fans who still think we are the same club on and off the field will get a shock sometime soon

14 hours ago, gonzo said:

What kind of absolute mushroom takes the trouble of editing some league 2 players wiki profile to put bolton in it, just for some kind of a laugh? 

What a waste of time and energy. 

You? :)

16 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Sounds promising but the author does talk about Conor Wilkinson in similar vein.

Guess either his attitude changed or he found his level after he left us. To be fair to him we were a struggling team who didn't really create chances or give him a chance. Scored every other game for Dagenham but only played 20 odd matches for them before joining Orient.