Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Transfer Gossip

1 hour ago, Steejay said:

Does anybody know the name of the scorer of the second at Colls?

Talk on Twitter about it being a lad called Bright Amoateng, a product of the Liverpool Academy, last at Bury U18.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bright-amoateng/profil/spieler/580800

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake Wright was the defensive organiser (very aware of what’s going on, always talking, shouting, pointing) in our league one promotion year and is actually bit of a legend at Bramall Lane after his r

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to sh

I hope your cold gets better

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, awandering said:

Add in the Montserrat international and we should be able to get games postponed.

We won’t be able to call any games of for a tournament both are in the concacaf 

1 minute ago, Farnywhite said:

We won’t be able to call any games of for a tournament both are in the concacaf 

Under the present circs I guess any tournament is unlikely to go ahead. Albeit this could be a recurring problem.

1 minute ago, DomRepWanderer said:

League rules state if 3 internationals are called up a game can be postponed.

But not for a tournament that’s why we still played on while African nations went on 

13 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Under the present circs I guess any tournament is unlikely to go ahead. Albeit this could be a recurring problem.

They have a back log nations league should of been this year and gold cup next year . 

The 12 participating teams in the preliminary round will be: Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Cuba, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Montserrat, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, and Trinidad and Tobago.
so they might both get knocked out no dates for games  but there looking at getting the fixtures out sometime in August 

10 hours ago, Horwich said:

Senior will probably go on loan to somewhere like AFC Fylde

Hopefully Alty so at least he’d be in the division below. Fuck me, that was a depressing sentence to write. 

I'm totally lost now on squad size, who's who, how many more players we need and in what position. 🤔

But I have total faith in Ian Evatt! 

I'll just have to buy a program first home game for the first time in donkeys years so I can identify the players. 😆 

3 minutes ago, Popeye doyle said:

I'm totally lost now on squad size, who's who, how many more players we need and in what position. 🤔

But I have total faith in Ian Evatt! 

I'll just have to buy a program first home game for the first time in donkeys years so I can identify the players. 😆 

Not to mention how many players we're allowed to have in the squad, is our squad size still reduced under the embargo?

2 minutes ago, tkonion said:

Not to mention how many players we're allowed to have in the squad, is our squad size still reduced under the embargo?

Dunno! hopefully TB and IE have a handle on it but it'd be nice to know.

19 minutes ago, Popeye doyle said:

Dunno! hopefully TB and IE have a handle on it but it'd be nice to know.

I think I'd read on here that players under a certain age don't count towards squad numbers either. 

7 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

I reckon a couple will go on loan but still think we need another striker and a wing back.

Without knowing details on our squad restrictions, I assumed it was 24 not including U21s, here's where we're at after the signings and what I reckon are areas for further signings. 

GK: Crellin, New Signing(NS) Gilks?, Alexander

RCB: Santos, Brockbank

CB: Delaney, Senior/NS

LCB: Taft, Greenidge

RWB: Jones, NS

CM: Comley, NS

CM: Sarcevic, White

LWB: Gordon, NS Bunney?

CAM: Crawford, Darcy

ST: Doyle, NS

ST: Politic, Faal

Good moves by Evatt & Tobias. Make sure your two top targets are first through the door to create a big portion of that spine whom are ready made to get out of this league. Clear to see that we're trying to find players who have had very good youth careers who are still relatively young e.g Taft(Leicester), Comley(QPR), Jones(Everton), Greenidge(Arsenal,WBA) meaning they've very much most likely been coached to play "the right way" hopefully this is the platform for them to really kick on under the right manager. The likes of White, Gordon & Santos who have all been playing non league recently are all young, hungry whom would have really caught Evatt's eye during his vanarama journey. They're also a farcry to the shit unambitious journeyman fucks like Buckley, Donaldson, Dyer, O'Grady ect. The only concern is the goalkeeper imagine this Billy Casper is being trusted on this England youth coaching of distribution & playing out from the back... maybe it's not as scary as it sounds as noted the last three teams who got out of this division all had keepers under the age of 24 playing mainly every match in their campaign including crewe with Jussi Jr. Hopefully Faal can have a good pre season, got all the attributes to be handful probably just needs some proper coaching unlike the shit Hill was doing.

Just in a queue behind Evatt at middlebrook

on the phone to someone within the club and he said “so they’ve accepted the loan deal? Great” 

don’t know what was said in response but he then followed that up with “well they need to tell him he ain’t going to play there” 

not sure who or where from in spite of my best efforts to listen 🤣 but another one in the pipeline 

*was on to Phoenix. He’s just joined him. I’ll try and get a table close 

Edited by barrycowdrill
22 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Just in a queue behind Evatt at middlebrook

on the phone to someone within the club and he said “so they’ve accepted the loan deal? Great” 

don’t know what was said in response but he then followed that up with “well they need to tell him he ain’t going to play there” 

not sure who or where from in spite of my best efforts to listen 🤣 but another one in the pipeline 

*was on to Phoenix. He’s just joined him. I’ll try and get a table close 

Maccy Ds?