Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Transfer Gossip

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake Wright was the defensive organiser (very aware of what’s going on, always talking, shouting, pointing) in our league one promotion year and is actually bit of a legend at Bramall Lane after his r

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to sh

I hope your cold gets better

Posted Images

Like that Evatt comes out and deals with it up front. No brushing it under the carpet (I didn’t know who he was or what he did - personally don’t give a shit).

Good quote by Evatt, he’s made a mistake, he’s young, we’ve had him in for a while to test him, he’s passed, he’s got another chance.

If he’ll do for Evatt then I’m all for it.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Eddie said:

Like that Evatt comes out and deals with it up front. No brushing it under the carpet (I didn’t know who he was or what he did - personally don’t give a shit).

Good quote by Evatt, he’s made a mistake, he’s young, we’ve had him in for a while to test him, he’s passed, he’s got another chance.

Just a case of growing up a bit.Starts with a clean slate as far as I’m concerned 

Wouldn’t want to get the wrong side of Evatt methinks.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fair enough; he'll have some work to do to convince the fans I suppose, but we'll have to go with Evatts judgement. 

Presumably, these players are frequently tested for illicit substances.

14 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Only positive I can take is he’s played higher level so should do ok

otherwise his stats ain’t the best 

He’ll do well in this league 

I like the gaffers approach Of going ugly early.

Get the pick of the chunky birds so we don’t go home to a pot noodle and a wank