Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Transfer Gossip

Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

League two forum will be in meltdown now 

I lasted 5 minutes on there.      One of em going on about how we are spending all this money !!     Looked at his pics- grimsby fan,    2 pics in he has a united top on.       That was enough for me

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake Wright was the defensive organiser (very aware of what’s going on, always talking, shouting, pointing) in our league one promotion year and is actually bit of a legend at Bramall Lane after his r

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to sh

I hope your cold gets better

Posted Images

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, W.cramp said:

I lasted 5 minutes on there.      One of em going on about how we are spending all this money !!     Looked at his pics- grimsby fan,    2 pics in he has a united top on.       That was enough for me

Grimsby hold the record crowd for OT (and they weren't playing ManU..).

33 minutes ago, Arrested development said:

Delfouneso hasn't got the goal scoring record i'd like recently but he is quick and should suit playing with Doyle. 

I'm guessing Evatt played with him at Blackpool so I'll trust Evatt's judgement. 

According to my extensive research on FM - Evatt plays 2 up front - a target man and a poacher. So you can see how he's going to slot in.....

2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Talking to a Blackpool fan at training now and nothing but praise for him, says his goal return isn’t the best but great hold up play and puts a shift in 

Was just saying exactly the same, he’ll do all the graft get knocked left right and centre weigh in with 8-10 goals but Doyle will get 20+ in and around the pen spot without even breaking sweat because of Delfouneso’s graft 

Edited by barrycowdrill
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Delfounso top signing at this level, perfect for playing with Doyle, is it a loan or permanent? 

2 year deal

We've got some genuine squad depth and options now. Be interesting to see what position politic ends up playing. 

You would assume Doyle and Delfouneso are the two up top. Crawford/politic/ Darcy vying for the AM?

He's signed two RWB and a LWB so that rules out politic being used there and we've signed plenty of CMs .

16 minutes ago, Arrested development said:

We've got some genuine squad depth and options now. Be interesting to see what position politic ends up playing. 

You would assume Doyle and Delfouneso are the two up top. Crawford/politic/ Darcy vying for the AM?

He's signed two RWB and a LWB so that rules out politic being used there and we've signed plenty of CMs .

We'll be playing two games pretty much every week plus we will no doubt have injuries and suspensions to deal with so as long as we can accommodate Politic in the squad I reckon he'll get games.

Edited by tkonion
59 minutes ago, burnden said:

How many /who do we reckon will be sent out on loan?

Take your pick from:- Faal, Edwards, Thomason, Senior, Graham, King-Harmes & Alexander.

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Was cautious but with the signings we are making getting more and more confident we can be up near the top, big issue is gelling they team and picking best 11 and best formation. 

That’s the good thing about getting them in early  gives them 6 weeks to gel . Instead of us scratching about on deadline day