Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Transfer Gossip

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Didn’t Freedman play him at RB ? Ffs

Freidman the moron played Baptiste at leftback at Yeovil & then publicly scapegoated him when he conceded a penalty .Shithousery of magnitude from good old Dougie.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake Wright was the defensive organiser (very aware of what’s going on, always talking, shouting, pointing) in our league one promotion year and is actually bit of a legend at Bramall Lane after his r

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to sh

I hope your cold gets better

Posted Images

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, DazBob said:

I always thought Baptiste looked a bit mongy.

😂

Ferdinand, Beardsley, Crouch, Bunney...

Not everybody can look like Cristiano.

One things for sure, Baptiste won't be playing a wingback role for us, he'll add great experience and cover for central defense though, could be a shrewd signing.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, tkonion said:

You forgot Chadwick.

Well, I was gonna put him on there but I heard him on the radio the other week, saying that he'd been traumatised and had to receive counselling because of all the abuse he'd got over the years, so my compassionate side kicked in.

But if you want to add him, fine. 🤣

9 hours ago, Rudy said:

Doyle The Fonz and Faal 

Plenty of creativity in midfield

NFL defence 

We’ll shit em

Not been this excited for a BWFC season for a long time 

I’d love to have that mindset. This is the first summer for over 40 years I’ve not been excited for the football season (apart from last year for obvious reasons). I’m struggling to have more than a passing interest in what’s going on simply because we can’t attend. It feels like I’ve emigrated and just on nodding terms with what’s going on. I just need the matchday buzz back (buzz not bus) I don’t care who’s wearing the shirt or who the manager is for now.

5 hours ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Emmanuel signing for Hull. 

Decent move for him.

He was probably relieved to escape the soap opera here and asked his agent to find him a stable, financially secure club where there’s no off field dramas and he can just concentrate on his football and not worry about getting paid.  Maybe next time.

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I’d love to have that mindset. This is the first summer for over 40 years I’ve not been excited for the football season (apart from last year for obvious reasons). I’m struggling to have more than a passing interest in what’s going on simply because we can’t attend. It feels like I’ve emigrated and just on nodding terms with what’s going on. I just need the matchday buzz back (buzz not bus) I don’t care who’s wearing the shirt or who the manager is for now.

Hmm. Rather us be in a decent position and doing well for when we can go back.

We'll need some entertainment/positive distraction- would be awful having to go back to what it was previously. 

8 hours ago, Ratwhite said:

Agree, some writing him off and hea hardly kicked a ball. @tshape has bet me £50 he will get over 1o goals this season. ( I said closer to 20) 

Another lie and you know it. That chicken at West Brom already had bite marks.

28 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

He was probably relieved to escape the soap opera here and asked his agent to find him a stable, financially secure club where there’s no off field dramas and he can just concentrate on his football and not worry about getting paid.  Maybe next time.

Eh? 

He signed after the takeover and won't have had to worry about being paid at all.

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Or he’s probably overrated by some and unwanted by Evatt.

11 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

I'm starting to wonder if Johnny is actually a BWFC fan.

The lad has probably been driven down by what’s happened in the last few years if it can go wrong at Bolton it probably will . Don’t worry Jonny we’re on the way back 😂 .
Any way there is a chance we might be able to watch from the start of the season ground is big enough . Have season ticket holders only till October no away fans use all four sides for home fans 

6 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Or he’s probably overrated by some and unwanted by Evatt.

Spot on. Emanuel would still be here if Evatt rated him, great age, athletic etc, but just not a very good footballer. If Hull think they're strengthening their defence especially after the 8 goal drubbing at the hands of the pie eaters, they're sadly mistaken.

1 hour ago, Farnywhite said:

Probably phoenix’s didn’t rate him  can’t see  evatt  ever seeing Emmanuel play .

I don't believe Evatt wouldn't have a say on players.

People criticise Emanuel's defending bit was his delivery any good when he went forwards?

Seems a long time since we've seen anyone play but I don't remember coming away thinking he was knocking quality ball after quality ball in from an attacking point of view.