Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
gonzo

Meanwhile In America ...

Ft Lauderdale airport by all accounts.

Had a Star Wars T Shirt on

Jedi's now added to the Trump hit list.

No sympathy. Why you would go and collect your bags in an American airport without being armed to the teeth (just in case) is beyond me 

Just seen the news and folk are running for their lives on the runway while dragging their fucking luggage. Unbelievable.

he's an isis. took ages to photo id him = he's isis.

photo of him that eventually got found looks isis-y too.

that rumour that he walked to an fbi office in november claiming to be one is amazing too.

puerto rican converts must be americas version of fat ginger converts over here

the snopes catladies and swindlers havent debunked it yet.

Edited by e2e4

Mr Piro said that Mr Santiago had turned up at an FBI office in his hometown of Anchorage, Alaska, in November, behaving erratically and was turned over to local police, who took him to a medical facility for a mental evaluation.

"We looked at his contacts, we did our inter-agency checks and everything and, at that point, we closed our assessment," he added, saying that Mr Santiago had "clearly" stated that he did not intend to harm anyone.

An unnamed official quoted by AP news agency said that Mr Santiago told FBI agents back then that the US government was controlling his mind and making him watch videos from so-called Islamic State (IS).

His brother said he had been receiving psychological treatment recently.

Yet 'they' let him board a flight to the US with a fucking gun and ammo?

You'd really couldn't make it up.

Yet 'they' let him board a flight to the US with a fucking gun and ammo?

You'd really couldn't make it up.

he was living in alaska and flew from there, which believe it or not is in America

he were in the military recently.

muslim soldiers probably kill more usians as isis double agents than proper muslim soldiers in the army kill isis terrorists.

he were in the military recently.

muslim soldiers probably kill more usians as isis double agents than proper muslim soldiers in the army kill isis terrorists.

Can someone translate

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

257 gun related deaths in the US so far this year. That's this year - 2017!

That's bonkers - yet some folk still can't seem to see that their current gun laws clearly contribute to this

Edited by Sweep

Can someone translate

me phone were tryna spell "armenians" USian is an internet disambiguation.

And i were exaggerating on purpose, but i wouldn't be shocked if it were close. the fort hood thing from 2009 got at least 10 iirc.

maybe the us army has a muslim version of Simo Hayha evening out the numbers in secret, but i can see Hollywood falling all over themselves for that story.

And i were exaggerating on purpose, but i wouldn't be shocked if it were close. the fort hood thing from 2009 got at least 10 iirc.

maybe the us army has a muslim version of Simo Hayha evening out the numbers in secret, but i can see Hollywood falling all over themselves for that story.

If you read this whilst listening to Ummagumma by Pink Floyd, it all starts to make sense.

I wonder. E2D2, when you read your own posts back to yourself, do they make sense?

Turing test failure #532