Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Green Belt Protest.

leigh white

We are planning to fit a new kitchen in the next few months so went to nosey at the Rowland Homes development in Astley Green. We couldn't believe how many developments there were in the area, we counted 7 just around the Astley/Hilton Lane/East Lancs road alone.

Edited by Salford Trotter

In China, if someone grabbed your belt that would be assault! In this country why it ok to grab people?

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. By the way, cracking chinese if your ever in Leigh called the Mandarin.

You should be philosopher my friend! I don't know a Leigh? The Chinese restaurants here do not make real Chinese food ha ha. It so funny!

Thank you for your respect. On another note, is it true about Chinese girls having a slit sideways on their naughty bits ? Was told this when I was a young boy.

• Site Supporter

Why do we need so many houses when no fucker can get a mortgage :)

It's the perfect chance for the rich to become richer by buying up off the plans then selling or renting out. Sure the Government paid a little bit of lip-service to the fact that affordable homes were supposed to be affordable for young couples to buy rather than for rich bastards to buy and young couples to rent.

It's the perfect chance for the rich to become richer by buying up off the plans then selling or renting out. Sure the Government paid a little bit of lip-service to the fact that affordable homes were supposed to be affordable for young couples to buy rather than for rich bastards to buy and young couples to rent.

Rich bastards??

But of a strange comment

Plenty of folk invest in property as an investment, don't think they should be labelled 'rich bastards'

Edited by birch-chorley

Rich bastards??

But of a strange comment

Plenty of folk invest in property as an investment, don't think they should be labelled 'rich bastards'

The thing is the B2L investors are one of the primary forces keeping young people off the housing ladder.

If I could afford it I'm sure I'd be investing in property, but there does need to be something done.