Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bradford 2-2 Wanderers

Biggish Dave

Alf terrible yet again.

Didn't get near one madine flick on. Lost the ball countless times thinking he has the skill to go past someone.

Let everyone else do the pressing.

That Birmingham lad in for him at sheff Utd please

Strange how we see things I thought ALF played well. For first hour he kept mothering and needling away.

I said beforehand a midfield 3 that includes Trotter and Thorpe is going to get over run. Not sure if Henry can work that hard for 90 minutes.

Moxey was lost, playing that position you can not get caught upfield but he just kept charging up and 2 passes later they were through.

• Moderators

Moxey was lost, playing that position you can not get caught upfield but he just kept charging up and 2 passes later they were through.

Funny one with Moxey

If I were him, I'd have fcuked off trying to get forward cos our passing was fooking dreadful, which left hom 50 yards from where he needed to be

Funny one with Moxey

If I were him, I'd have fcuked off trying to get forward cos our passing was fooking dreadful, which left hom 50 yards from where he needed to be

At least if he had done that he could have contributed something.

Playing 3 5 2 if the wing back just charges forward then you are left short Moxey did not seem to know that.

Great day!!

Not sure what's more enjoyable, watching us come back from 2-0 down when staring down the barrel at a 5-0, or reading through the bipolar shite on here

Days like today convince me that we are going up. 2-0 down under Coyle/Freeman/Lennon and we were well and truly fucked. PP has us battling back to get a point that I would have grabbed with both hands before kick off

PP has given us a backbone. Other clubs are saying that we are really strong in the second half. That is due to organisation and plan B,C,D. I can remember people on here last season saying they would give anything for a 0-0 draw away from home. Granted we are a division lower but the same principles apply. COYFWM.

Henry changed the game for me today. To play a top side with a few passengers eg moxey, trotter, Thorpe and the goalie, to get a draw was really good. Although shows how poor the league is. Alf was solid for me today and caused problems and take a bow David wheater, top drawer.

Great day and would have took a point at the start.

• Site Supporter

Very enjoyable day.

Shit first half. Could've been more than two down. I reckon Howard will be in goal next week. Second half when we made the changes was a lot better.

Think we'll need to play better next week if we're going to get something.

Come On You Whites!!!

Always nice when the view away from the game is the same on it. Great point COYFWM. Couldn't make today but will be there next week

He's just not that great a player. Reckon he tries but is limited.

Trotter on the other hand....

They're exactly the same player IMO. Both slow when it comes to running, turning and passing. Certainly shouldn't both play at the same time. If I had to choose one, I think I'd pick Trotter.

Was absolutely buzzing when we pulled it back. Terrible defending for both goals but the blame lies mostly on Alnwick. Wheater immense. Henry the game changer.

Edited by BWFC_LOVE

GMR made out that the two substitutions on 60 minutes meant a change of formation and Henry played further up the pitch in behind our front two

They were talking as though the change of formation had as much to do with our turnaround as the removal of Moxey & Trotter did

Interesting to see how he sets them up next week anyway

Edited by birch-chorley

• Site Supporter

I'm predicting Radcliffewhite1 and tarian1979 will have good hangovers tomorrow ????. Fair play going to the game and and all that but trying to watch, drink and post on here is a bit of a challenge ????. Hope you're there next week COYFWM

Thierry changed the game. He's the league one Beckham. Wheats and Beevs nails second half. Big shout out to Derik. Midfield outclassed, Law and Cullen really good players. Top point, promotion point. BRUCE and Sam would have took it. Happy Days. And I'm a bit pissed. Bradford decent place too, much in common with Bowtun. Down to earth, overshadowed by bigger city. COYFWM!