Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
miamiwhite

Lancashire C C C

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Matthew Parkinson was out, LBW today by his brother Callum ex Lancs but no relation of Michael Parkinson.

 

He got the call up yesterday along with Mr Mahmood, great achievement for these two fine young Lancashire lads.

Great interview on the link, very well done indeed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/49824779

In Leics' first innings Callum was lbw b Matthew!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/09/2019 at 18:36, miamiwhite said:

Matthew Parkinson was out, LBW today by his brother Callum ex Lancs but no relation of Michael Parkinson.

 

He got the call up yesterday along with Mr Mahmood, great achievement for these two fine young Lancashire lads.

Great interview on the link, very well done indeed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/49824779

Brilliant move, and an unusually good decision by the selectors to ignore the (weird) face that Lancashire don't play either of them in even half our first class games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maaarsh said:

Brilliant move, and an unusually good decision by the selectors to ignore the (weird) face that Lancashire don't play either of them in even half our first class games

Totally agree mate.

We need a good opener for next season or a “journeyman” like Kohli at 3 then we’ll do ok :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haseeb Hameed has signed a 2 year contract with Nottinghamshire. Really hope it works out for the lad. Fingers crossed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jeep said:

Haseeb Hameed has signed a 2 year contract with Nottinghamshire. Really hope it works out for the lad. Fingers crossed 

If i had to guess, that hand injury messed with his head

His technique is going to have to be ultra special to overcome his lack of inches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Casino said:

If i had to guess, that hand injury messed with his head

His technique is going to have to be ultra special to overcome his lack of inches

Haven't most of the world's great batsmen been short or shortish?

Lara Gavaskar Tendulkar Bradman Border Ponting to name a few. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

technique was so good they were fine

 

hameed is going to get peppered by modern quicks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome B. J Watling.

hopefully bats 3/4 and scores some runs.

Good signing over 9 County games imo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2019 at 19:06, Piemon said:

Welcome B. J Watling.

hopefully bats 3/4 and scores some runs.

Good signing over 9 County games imo 

That's a cracking signing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hasn't been acknowledged, but Wisden made Lancs he top team of the last 60 years

 

Which is nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/04/2020 at 19:44, boltondiver said:

Hasn't been acknowledged, but Wisden made Lancs he top team of the last 60 years

 

Which is nice

I’ll be mentioning that to any Yorkshire folk I meet in future if cricket is mentioned. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ll be mentioning that to any Yorkshire folk I meet in future if cricket is mentioned. 😂

Yes, bring it to their attention!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could really do with a link for this..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

De nada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.