Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Super League Is Back

Big E

Wigan reserves were very good tonight. Very happy

But how bad were Warrington? To say they were shit would be paying them a compliment. This year's Leeds?

wigan reserves play warrington next week pal :D 

Why are they called Wire?

It is short for Wirepullers.

While Warrington has been a town with a wide range of industries, wireworks were a major one, including Rylands, Whitecross and Lockers. The latter was PG's previous employer before he was induced to go fulltime with BWFC.

Wigan reserves were very good tonight. Very happy

But how bad were Warrington? To say they were shit would be paying them a compliment. This year's Leeds?

Warrington are the only club to have played in the top flight of RL every season. So far.

Absolutely woeful against Castleford yesterday. We appear to have forgotten how to defend and move as a unit. I fear how many unanswered points will be conceded at Leigh. 

There seems to be quite a few nillings this season across the rugby league divisions 

Massive Game for Leyth tonight. Win and it shows they aren't messing about. 

Smiffs, whatsthe crack with Beaumont and Marwan.....this boxing actually happening? they are proper funny on twitter the pair of them. fair fucks for the weight hes shifted n all. 

I think they're serious. Bearing in mind dez is a karate black belt I think marwan has lost his marbles. I keep winding dez up that he's only lost the weight so he can fit into his lamborgini. He's shifted some. Fair fucks to him.

I think they're serious. Bearing in mind dez is a karate black belt I think marwan has lost his marbles. I keep winding dez up that he's only lost the weight so he can fit into his lamborgini. He's shifted some. Fair fucks to him.

yeah.....4 weeks n all apparently. wouldn't mind know what his weird diet is. 100% drinking his own piss to shift that much :D

i like Marwan because he is a mentalist. he is good for the game imo. 

Na mate he's been on it since December. Lost about 3 stone in 2 months though!

newly divorced ? :D

hope you smash them tonight. they are shit at the moment. don't let medway here me say that though. he gets all upset and forgets he is a wigan fan when you do :D