Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Super League Is Back

Big E

Well good luck mate.

The issue that the club have is that they only communicate (with existing fans) via Facebook.

Where do the New fans come from?

And will he be able to get 2000 new season ticket holders ? In Manchester?

I won't support a Manchester team and given the views on the deviltalk forum neither will most others.

Love to see the results of the fans consultation thing and see how many folk actually think changing it is a good idea.

I'd guess none.

the thing is. people will support it in Manchester. The people kicking off on forums are the same folk who will jump at success. 

like it or not people will go if you are winning. Play well and win you will get the crowds. especially in Manchester. 

they need to hammer free tickets for schools etc. but its an absolute cunt of a ground to get in and out of which is a massive plus to change to manchester 

the thing is. people will support it in Manchester. The people kicking off on forums are the same folk who will jump at success.

like it or not people will go if you are winning. Play well and win you will get the crowds. especially in Manchester.

they need to hammer free tickets for schools etc. but its an absolute cunt of a ground to get in and out of which is a massive plus to change to manchester

Access is much better now to be fair and you try and get out quickly of any car park for a half decent sized football club and thats a nightmare too. As for school links, the Salford Foundation does a great job with developing links with all the schools and their reputation is building with 26 schools (i think) now affiliated to the scheme.

The crowds will be back, i agree, but to alienate the loyal fan base is not a wise move.

Why in Manchester? What's the difference there to Salford?

Where is the historical support base in Manchester?

I'll give you 2 examples of minority sports setting up in Manchester with a massive bang playing their games at the MEN arena in front of massive crowds...

Manchester Giants Basketball

Manchester Storm Ice Hockey

Ten years later the giants play in a school and the storm have died 3 times and play at Altrincham.

And where are they going to play in Manchester?

The small stadium city's reserves play in? 

Oh aye I can see loads on dyed in the wool Salford/Munchen fans travelling there can you?

Plus it holds 5000 and supposedly we need 6000 to break even....

The owner needs to play the long game and stop fucking about.

A certain leyther is Defo on disciplinary tomorrow.....backing the Vikings ????????

Bet you were twitchy for that last conversion!

Widnes' line speed was unreal, the amount of times we hadn't reached the halfway line by the 5th tackle was madness. Our forwards did really well earlier in the season but didn't have a sniff last night.

Bet you were twitchy for that last conversion!

Widnes' line speed was unreal, the amount of times we hadn't reached the halfway line by the 5th tackle was madness. Our forwards did really well earlier in the season but didn't have a sniff last night.

love chase me....hes mental and managed to get us to run in a line 

Almighty fuck up from Salford by the sounds of it. Somewhat relieved given initially only Wigan had let my acca down (and typically I thought I covered my losses by sticking a fiver on Huddersfield and it ends up a bloody draw!)

Not the best outcome from Warrington's viewpoint - both teams an extra point away from them.