Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Super League Is Back

Big E

Pace of the game I think and we've only had 2 warm up games. Overall fitness levels are high against SL benchmark but game time is sommat else. The intensity is twice that of the championship so there will be a learning curve. We were blowing in the first half due to a few dumb sets leaving us to defend in our own half for seemed like 25 mins.

Not worried to be honest. Plenty of positives. It's like a newly prompted club going to arsenal away first game. Be reet. Cas will make many teams look bad this year.

Pace of the game I think and we've only had 2 warm up games. Overall fitness levels are high against SL benchmark but game time is sommat else. The intensity is twice that of the championship so there will be a learning curve. We were blowing in the first half due to a few dumb sets leaving us to defend in our own half for seemed like 25 mins.

Not worried to be honest. Plenty of positives. It's like a newly prompted club going to arsenal away first game. Be reet. Cas will make many teams look bad this year.

There'll be plenty of six-pointers that will decide the bottom end of the table. If teams win those games then they'll be fine, Salford and Leigh alike

• Site Supporter

There'll be plenty of six-pointers that will decide the bottom end of the table. If teams win those games then they'll be fine, Salford and Leigh alike

Leigh will probably finish bottom four i'd presume, as wiil Salford in my opinion, so it's what they do from there.

What did you make of the throwing it directly at the tackler on the ground. Proper shithouse behavior. seesm to be happening in every game now. 

I agree, It needs to stop. The commentary team suggested that there could be some retrospective action taken as it was happening too often. Maybe it takes a 1 game ban for unsporting behaviour to send a message to the rest of the game to stop it.