Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Super League Is Back

Big E

• Moderators

i had to go out, so missed the second half

that 'knock on' that messed your lot up when on top made a big difference

still think the defensive side of english rl needs so much work. though it does make for good enterrtainment

So you still don't think it touched the line :shiftyninja:

to be fair from the angle i saw you couldn't say it was over....am i right in they cant revert the decision without proper proof

The ref could easily give no try and use the video to prove it was.

The ref could easily give no try and use the video to prove it was.

I wasn't poking fun i am not sure what  the ruling is. saw something the other week and they mentioned no enough doubt or something....confused the fuck out of me 

That one incident proved what a sham the on-field decision system is. Happened right in front of us and you just sort of assume he's scored until you seen the replay. Possible the referee fell in to the same trap but if he did then that just means he's as awful as suspected.

How bad was that defence??!! ???????? Shit me that wasn't even championship level. Salford confidence will be sky high after some good performances so far. Watto is doing a great job. ????????

It's starting to shape into a decent start for us. We have just signed up Watto and 3 key players on longer term contracts. Reports suggest that Todd Carney was a bit lost at first but he i genuinely believe he will be a crucial signing for us as the season progresses. Saints next Thursday will be a good lithmus test as to how good we are. I was looking at the Magic Weekend fixtures and we play you lot which i think will help us being at a neutral venue rather than being at the cauldron of the LSV. I thought you were unlucky not to press home that advantage against Wakefield. A couple of sloppy plays towards the end of the game lost it for you, just trying a bit too hard to find that gap. I think we'll be both okay judging by what we've seen so far Edited by Salford Trotter

How bad was that defence??!! ???????? Shit me that wasn't even championship level. Salford confidence will be sky high after some good performances so far. Watto is doing a great job. ????????

I was in the pub before the half time whistle. Awful defence. Not moving as a line. Shit. They want you to pay your money but they won't spend out. Wankers.

Met the dr though and his Mrs. Top fella

He is mate. Nowt like people think he is.

Looking forward to Saturdays visit of widnes and don't expect the performance they gave against Salford.

I think sadly i will be receiving multiple texts from the Directors box of "How many unanswered points" due to some big childish bear :D

the Dr was fine for a picture and had a proper chat. His mrs has some delightful knee high boots on.  :give_rose:

How are we doing now smiffs?

Odd really. Everyone seems to be beatong everyone else. Sat in the top 8 in 7th spot but one pass and a dodgy refereeing decison away from being joint top on 10 points. Only Wigan and Cas have handed our arsed to us. Important run of winable fixtures ahead of us which will decide if we're likely to finish top 8 or bottom 4. Either way I'm convinced we will be in supper league next year. ????