Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Super League Is Back

Big E

Yeah just saying that there's possibly a load of reasons

I couldn't go today because of a family do and my Hull FC mate didn't go yesterday as he's on holiday. We always attend Magic Weekend, go to as many games as possible, but this weekend was simply the wrong date. It happens mate

Pure fact of the matter is that it's a rare year if Wigan don't have at least one semi final, so it's an entirely different proposition to Salford getting there once every couple of decades. I bet there's more than a few who won't be especially arsed at missing Wembley because they know they'll be back there in a year or two.

Could say the same of the big football clubs I guess although they still seem to sell out allocations for semi finals and finals year on year.

I also don't believe it will be long before Salford are in another semi final but time will tell.

I just simply found today surprising attendance wise that's all

Edited by Escobarp

Could say the same of the big football clubs I guess although they still seem to sell out allocations for semi finals and finals year on year.

I also don't believe it will be long before Salford are in another semi final but time will tell.

I just simply found today surprising attendance wise that's all

Didn't City struggle to sell their allocation for the FA Cup semi final other year? The football clubs who are regularly at Wembley only get an allocation that is barely even half of their average home attendance so it's not really a comparison to be made.

Leeds seemed to have a similar struggle to shift their tickets for Saturday.

Not sure if I'm honest. Different travelling 200 miles to Wembley as compared to 20 miles to Warrington both time and cost wise.

Leeds vs hull was almost full yesterday. Wigan sold 50% of their tickets for today

Anyway good luck to Wigan in the final hopefully be a good game

Edited by Escobarp

So Wigan only sold 5,000 out of there 10,000 allocation on a stadium that only holds 14000 , got to agree that's bad . I for wasn't there won't be there for the final , ( shit fan ) money saved for Australia in October for the RL World Cup . Unless there is some nice person on here that will pay for a weekend in London,so I won't miss the final

Pure fact of the matter is that it's a rare year if Wigan don't have at least one semi final, so it's an entirely different proposition to Salford getting there once every couple of decades. I bet there's more than a few who won't be especially arsed at missing Wembley because they know they'll be back there in a year or two.

Thinly veiled I love Wigan ????

I think it should be promoted. I would love to see the massive roid heads off if.

Joking apart though it's mental that this happens. Surely we can control things better. I wouldn't like to be a Leigh lad done for it. Smiffs would chop em up and put em in the half time lobby

I think it should be promoted. I would love to see the massive roid heads off if.

Joking apart though it's mental that this happens. Surely we can control things better. I wouldn't like to be a Leigh lad done for it. Smiffs would chop em up and put em in the half time lobby

is that with or without carrots