Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ranieri

Biggish Dave

Thing is he's tried to stay loyal to the players that won the title yet the likes of Mahrez look like they can't be arsed

They did lose Kante, and as excellent as he is, don't think that one player should turn you from champions to relegation material a few months later

but he is two players.

• Site Supporter

I noticed the looks he was getting from the Leicester subs during the Seville game, they didn't seem to have respect for him.

I think there might be a resentment of him (not saying that's right) that he seems to be getting all the credit for what they achieved, and there is probably a belief within the team that Pearson did all the groundwork the season before.

Same week Rooney gets offered £750k a week football is beyond redemption - I was looking at my picture of burnden in my office today and I got goosebumps I thank god I got to enjoy football in an era where it really meant something to a community and families

Very true mate, great words and fantastic sentiment.

The mercanaries on the pitch nowadays couldn't give a flying fuck about the team or the fans.

Their ego is almost as big as their salary.

One which always grates me is a friendly at Old Trafford against the mighty Jamaica pre the World Cup in 2006, that lanky goofy streak of piss Peter Crouch doing his stupid mongo dance routine after scoring a tap in. The lanky freak thought he'd won the bleeding World Cup instead of tapping in a sitter from three yards.

The knob wasn't so keen when he missed a penalty a few minutes earlier....

The goal celebrations these days are farcical.

Give me Burnden and its stinky shithouses anyday, instead of the modern day overpaid underperforming cretins who can barely string a sentence together without saying erm,erm,erm,erm,erm,erm,erm,erm

Modern day football...FUCK OFF...

Rant over, I'm now watching The Swingers on C4 ....Dutch drama......