Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ranieri

Biggish Dave

How many of the players signed for that £75m actually made an impact?

The fact that Andy King is getting game time shows how poor a job they did in the summer following the title

Without a doubt, he's signed some utter shit. The failure to replace Kante is what has caused the issue, as Morgan and Huth need that protection, as they're just too slow now. Whoever comes in as manager, even if they do keep them up, is going to have to pull that team apart in the closed season

Aye, but who with?

Even if you could find a player as good as Kante (again) you've a proper job on persuading him to go to Leicester.

The summer window was the failure imo, champions league football, playing for the champions of England should've enabled them to bring in some decent players if only as a stepping stone to a 'big' club.

By the time January came round they were fucked

Aye, but who with?

Even if you could find a player as good as Kante (again) you've a proper job on persuading him to go to Leicester.

I know it was/is nigh on impossible to replace Kante, I don't even think they've come close to finding a suitable replacement. If not replacing Kante, then they should have probably been looking at getting some better centre-backs. Obviously hindsight is a wonderful thing...

If they do go down, they could find themselves a bit in the shit if they can't get back at first time of asking, as they have players on massive wages now, and I'm not sure who would want to take them and offer the same sort of wages they are currently enjoying.

For those on here with the good taste to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm I will just say the Ted Danson Gallery in the museum.

I watched it but felt it repeated the same thing as it went on so became less funny.  Some proper belly laugh moments though - the one where he had a pube stuck in his throat for days was my fave :)