Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Acoustic Guitar

Boo

Do any of you wonderful people have any unwanted or broken acoustic guitars that you want rid of? Preferably with good necks and heads, not arsed about the bodies or whether the strings are bust.Got a couple of projects in the pipeline.

Thanks in advance.

• Members

Is it Bolty Towers UK?

Sadly mate, downsizing to a 4 bed, 3 bath house means I no longer reside at Bolty Towers.

I do miss the tower. I used to fly the flag of St.George from it each time we had a great victory (especially over the Aussies). Now I have to drape it from my balcony.

In these more austere times, we all have to make the odd sacrifice.

Sadly mate, downsizing to a 4 bed, 3 bath house means I no longer reside at Bolty Towers.

I do miss the tower. I used to fly the flag of St.George from it each time we had a great victory (especially over the Aussies). Now I have to drape it from my balcony.

In these more austere times, we all have to make the odd sacrifice.

Classy.

A bit novel!

What else do you do?

stylised horses or guitars on copper coated mesh, candle holders, Tilley lamp conversions, wine bottle holders, kitchen stuff like cookbook stands, towel holders bogroll holders, novelty drinks despensers, done a couple of nice guitar stand's for musicians.