Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pc Mentalness Part Xii

no balls

• Site Supporter

Unless things like this affect you, why care? And even if it does affect you, how is it detrimental to your life? I don't understand why people are so offended by it. Yes, it's fucking nonsense, but so what?

• Members

If ever one reason from the multiplicity of examples of PC gone mad were needed to explain the election of Trump, this would be one at the forefront.

Who the fuck gives clowns like this any sort of power whatsoever?

Not only is it PC mentalness but I hate the increasing Americanism in this country. Restroom for fucks sake. It's a toilet.

I blame American cartoons, I correct my lad every time he uses Americanisms and tell him the British alternative.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Another case of people getting offended on behalf of someone else.

A complete load of bollocks.

(Pardon the pun)

I won't lose a moments sleep about it but it's shite like this that creeps into wider society pedalled by bedwetters, and slowly but surely you're dancing around stuff not knowing what offends and what doesn't.

And before anyone starts, no I don't think anyone should be called a Paki.

It's the mized up woolly liberal shite in the middle which then causes the faux outrage you mention because some halfmon is "upset" about hearing something described with the wrong word. Usually a commie, student, or socially retarded fuckwit.

If I want to tell a bloke on site to fucking man up when it's raining and he's whining loke a girl, then there would quite easily be some prick who'd say I'm breaking a shit load of employment rules in the process when in actual fact the soft cunt needs to man up.

Unless things like this affect you, why care? And even if it does affect you, how is it detrimental to your life? I don't understand why people are so offended by it. Yes, it's fucking nonsense, but so what?

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/trump-how-did-this-happen/

It happened because you banned super-size sodas. And smoking in parks. And offensive ideas on campus. Because you branded people who oppose gay marriage ‘homophobic’, and people unsure about immigration ‘racist’.

Because you treated owning a gun and never having eaten quinoa as signifiers of fascism. Because you thought correcting people’s attitudes was more important than finding them jobs. Because you turned ‘white man’ from a description into an insult. Because you used slurs like ‘denier’ and ‘dangerous’ against anyone who doesn’t share your eco-pieties.

Because you treated dissent as hate speech and criticism of Obama as extremism. Because you talked more about gender-neutral toilets than about home repossessions. Because you beatified Caitlyn Jenner. Because you policed people’s language, rubbished their parenting skills, took the piss out of their beliefs.

Because you cried when someone mocked the Koran but laughed when they mocked the Bible. Because you said criticising Islam is Islamophobia. Because you kept telling people, ‘You can’t think that, you can’t say that, you can’t do that.’

Because you turned politics from something done by and for people to something done to them, for their own good. Because you treated people like trash. And people don’t like being treated like trash. Trump happened because of you.

All they need to do is change it to "gentleman's/flat dick agreement" or "right hand man/flat dick" and then it's sorted

Fucking winds me up like a clock all this bollocks/flat dicks

Before you know it, you won't even be able to say to your work colleagues...."Get on with it you queer fucking bone idle, lazy, Munich suporting, fat Welsh cunt"

Edited by Sweep

And before anyone starts, no I don't think anyone should be called a Paki.

-istan is a suffix in the Persian language (Farsi), denoting a place. Thus, Pakistan means place of the pure (pak=pure).

It follows therefore that if you call someone a Paki you are calling them pure and not insulting them

-istan is a suffix in the Persian language (Farsi), denoting a place. Thus, Pakistan means place of the pure (pak=pure).

It follows therefore that if you call someone a Paki you are calling them pure and not insulting them

Yes but No.

Pakistan is a made up name originating from around 1933.

It is P for Punjab, A for Afghania, K for Kashmir, ..., S for Sind, plus tan for Baluchistan.

The agitator who invented it relied on the Farsi to determine the order of the letters.

Oh, and has the Personchester derby been rearranged yet?

• Moderators

I did. I don't get it. Over-sensitive people caused Trump? Eh?

that's how i read it

it's a PC backlash

less secure/sensitive people than yourself aren't able to just ignore the type of thing that thing from the original post and are offended by it

then when someone comes out at the other end of the spectrum and "tells it how it is", they get behind them, which in turn is offensive to the people at the other end

and on it goes

• Site Supporter

Maybe mor pertinent to those attending.

What are the authorities going to do if a student turns up with a sprained ankle and spouts "kinell I've just gone over on a loose manhole cover"

Will he be suspended etc?

Its madness, that draws into question the roles of these people that write these policies. At times of austerity shouldn't efforts be put to a more productive use.

• Site Supporter

that's how i read it

it's a PC backlash

less secure/sensitive people than yourself aren't able to just ignore the type of thing that thing from the original post and are offended by it

then when someone comes out at the other end of the spectrum and "tells it how it is", they get behind them, which in turn is offensive to the people at the other end

and on it goes

So both political extremes are hyper-sensitive. The snowflakes vocalise their views, so the nazi's throw their toys out of the pram. How fucking childish.

Don't get me started on all this equality bollocks

A woman at work is part of the design team and was told months ago that she would be joining our team when the design finishes, she's now been told that she's not needed and guess fucking what..............she starts fucking crying

A few months ago the same flat dick is sat with us having a general chit-chat and she say's "I want you lot to think of me as just one of the guys" so I said "so can we talk about finger blasting and stuff" to which she replied "erm no not really that's not what women like to talk about" so I said "you've just said you want to one of the guys, you can't have it both ways"

Me and her haven't really spoken since the miserable cunt