Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Parliament

deane koontz

• Site Supporter

Fuck all the Muslim community or asian community can do about terrorism... this wasn't a well planned attack.. its a fruitcake in a car with a knife, hushed conversations with others are always going to happen and people from all walks of life have their gullible plyable fools.

The muslim community has got a culture in lots of places like Bolton, which doesn't lead itself to integration, its a well known fact and community leaders work on it... khans wife spoke about it when last week and admitted it was strange. It's the major cause of mistrust, but non integration shouldn't lead to hatred, but will always mean mistrust..

Fantastic news this is exactly what the Muslim world should be doing. Immensely proud of these ladies no doubt some sections of the Muslim community will frown on their behaviour let's see if some Muslims denounce this or how many applaud this behaviour. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Fantastic news this is exactly what the Muslim world should be doing. Immensely proud of these ladies no doubt some sections of the Muslim community will frown on their behaviour let's see if some Muslims denounce thisorhow many applaud this behaviour.

I would guess there are more muslims in that event than have been prosecuted for terrorism in this country in our complete history.

The hopefully not so silent majority.

• Members

One of the differences between me and you is that I accept the world has changed. You are destined to have a very unhappy retirement wishing to be back in 1958.

I would recommend you stay in Australia and don't visit the UK, it would be too upsetting for you.

I visit regularly and yes, it does piss me off walking along Newport street.

Far sunnier climes on retirement for me old chum and at least half of it in Europe too. I won't be upset in the slightest pal.

• Members

Bolty should live in china.

They all look the same.

I will refrain from using the R word. 

I do a lot of business in China and that may be about to increase dramatically. They certainly do not all look the same.

Fantastic news this is exactly what the Muslim world should be doing. Immensely proud of these ladies no doubt some sections of the Muslim community will frown on their behaviour let's see if some Muslims denounce this or how many applaud this behaviour.

Surely it wasn't their choice and their husbands gave them permission/ordered them to do it etc?

I do a lot of business in China and that may be about to increase dramatically. They certainly do not all look the same.

Is it true their fannies are in the 2:45 position and they poo out octopuses when they haven't even eaten any?

It's thanks to such appeasement as this that one day in the not-to-distant future the yellow hand will hold the whip above white, black and brown man alike...

Fantastic on two fronts.

First one they've shown solidarity and the second one their husbands have let them out of the house.

They might be able to have grrater flexibility to wear what they want, drive, vote, and choose who they marry next.

Small steps but steps in the right direction.

. . . sitting ducks ;) (well, standing)

Now now come on!

Bad taste jokes aside, very good to see.  Cynic in me asks, 'why no men?' 

Edited by madthatter

• Site Supporter

. . . sitting ducks ;) (well, standing)

Now now come on!

Bad taste jokes aside, very good to see.  Cynic in me asks, 'why no men?' 

The clue is in the hashtag on most of the Twitter quotes. #womensmarchonlondon

People from a range of backgrounds joined the event, organised by Women’s March On London.

Whilst a great headline for the bedwetters and "antifacists", it's not an overly comforting statement.

It tells me there's fuckload on Islamic mentalists in the UK. You might be happy with that but I'm not.

Or that there are some nutters generally. This bloke was born into a devout Christian family. And was a Christian when he committed a number of violent crimes. Cleary a not-right irrespective of which deity he was into at the time.

Or that there are some nutters generally. This bloke was born into a devout Christian family. And was a Christian when he committed a number of violent crimes. Cleary a not-right irrespective of which deity he was into at the time.

Can't disagree with that but you need to also consider the bloke was known for his extremist links. Not viable to trace every single nut job I agree but the root cause of the problem, and admitting it exists without offending the liberals, news addressing head on.

Sometimes you have to admit you have a problem before it can be fixed. Too many don't think there is one. That denial will festering sore for the next generation until sensible people of all communities unite and deal with the problem but there is fucks chance of that when too many different people have too many different agendas. There too many good Muslims to allow the bad ones to fuck it up but for whatever reason it's simply not happening.

As I said the other day which hasn't been answered by the liberals, the Sihks Hindus and Orientals seem to integrate well without issue, maybe they're doing something different?

• Site Supporter

Can't disagree with that but you need to also consider the bloke was known for his extremist links. Not viable to trace every single nut job I agree but the root cause of the problem, and admitting it exists without offending the liberals, news addressing head on.

Sometimes you have to admit you have a problem before it can be fixed. Too many don't think there is one. That denial will festering sore for the next generation until sensible people of all communities unite and deal with the problem but there is fucks chance of that when too many different people have too many different agendas. There too many good Muslims to allow the bad ones to fuck it up but for whatever reason it's simply not happening.

As I said the other day which hasn't been answered by the liberals, the Sihks Hindus and Orientals seem to integrate well without issue, maybe they're doing something different?

Sihks Hindus and kitchens are all allowed to drink alcohol

Just saying