Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
MickyD

Fat Frank

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Blondi said:

I thought the same, heard he could drink a bottle of brandy before an away game, like you do.

That’s a warm up for some on here!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran the first Bolton marathon to raise money for our football club, I was sponsored by Shu String of Farnworth, he gave me a few quid and a new pair of trainers out of his shop to run with the shop name on y vest. I subsequently went on to complete 14 marathons running for Leigh Harriers, my best ever time was officially 2:43 in London in 1984 but it took me 5 minutes to get to the start so I had that as 2:38. My last one was at Leeds in 1988 which took me 3:04 so I jacked in running

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Blondi said:

I thought the same, heard he could drink a bottle of brandy before an away game, like you do.

don't like brandy...................

anyway ,a story about him, a few years ago the wife got us tickets for chelsea away, but on the supporters club coach. it was a night match in between chrismas and new year.

we were sat at the back of the coach next to FF and his "carer", by the time we had gone past knutsford, he had drunk a 2l bottle of vodka and coke, he was absolutely smashed. the bog was a no go area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he's in this lot isn't he, with the Mo-hawk wig thing?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

don't like brandy...................

anyway ,a story about him, a few years ago the wife got us tickets for chelsea away, but on the supporters club coach. it was a night match in between chrismas and new year.

we were sat at the back of the coach next to FF and his "carer", by the time we had gone past knutsford, he had drunk a 2l bottle of vodka and coke, he was absolutely smashed. the bog was a no go area.

Why this amuses me so much I don’t know.
Who the fuck tans a 2l before knutsford services 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a lot of Frank's family, as they're from Highfield and Frank was a top bloke, did loads of running etc as folk have said.

Had some kind of accident that damaged him, plus a couple of sad bereavements and you now see a different Frank to the one I knew from years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Traf said:

I know a lot of Frank's family, as they're from Highfield and Frank was a top bloke, did loads of running etc as folk have said.

Had some kind of accident that damaged him, plus a couple of sad bereavements and you now see a different Frank to the one I knew from years ago.

I've always found FF to be a decent bloke tbh, think his carer Albert?? Blimey he must have his hands full on away trips.🤕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gonzo said:

 

Makes you proud to be Boltonian........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kids ‘n’ flids double decker bus to Old Trafford. The day that cunt Evans crocked Holden. I’m on the bus with my youngest daughter and my mates youngest lad. 

Frank and his carer (top bloke) are sat near us. The moment we left the Reebok car park he’s slugging his brandy and offering it to anyone near him. Youngest said no thanks. Some time later on a coach to West Brom (I think?) he sees me youngest and chats to her saying that she’s right not to like brandy at such a young age

Sharp as a tack that mon despite his public persona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like that video.

Those southern barra boy rent boy racist cunts probably think we're all of that ilk anyway, so...

'We're northern windowlickers and that's the way we like it'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a mate whose a Chelsea fan sent me pics of us at Stanford Bridge taking the piss. To be fair loads of us looked like yokel tits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.