Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Decent Podcasts

MancWanderer

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

How FUCKING dare you?! 

There was one the other week when he did an impression of Paul Pogba - I can't remember which one and I've never been able to find it again. Something about his agent going mad because he wanted a free Range Rover and saying his brother owned a sword shop or something? :)

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

There was one the other week when he did an impression of Paul Pogba - I can't remember which one and I've never been able to find it again. Something about his agent going mad because he wanted a free Range Rover and saying his brother owned a sword shop or something? :)

Episode 87 - Sunderland Smorgasbord, 36 minutes in. 

"Get off me, you peddler of FUCKING tod! You'll pay for this! My brother sells swords!" 

Edited by Cheese

I introduced a few people to gossipmongers  in our Head Office when I was down there this week.

A bloke in IT is now known as Spunky The Dog Wanker for no reason whatsoever and Welly Baby is randomly aimed at anyone looking slightly unfortunate 

Cheese has a lot to answer for....

• Members
On 08/10/2019 at 08:40, Cheese said:

Believe it or not, my daft story won that episode. It was weird listening to it when they first released it, because I sent it in about 6 months prior and had totally forgot about it. 

Looking forward to you being on the christmas episode lad  :thumbsup:

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, burnden said:

Looking forward to you being on the christmas episode lad  :thumbsup:

I'm bricking it to be honest. Just trying to think of it as a day out in London where I get to spend a couple of hours with some very funny comedians. The entire thing is fucking bizarre. 

5 hours ago, Cheese said:

I'm bricking it to be honest. Just trying to think of it as a day out in London where I get to spend a couple of hours with some very funny comedians. The entire thing is fucking bizarre. 

Please advise which bit I should listen to

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, boltondiver said:

Please advise which bit I should listen to

It's right at the end, so skip to about 25 minutes. Don't expect too much. It's just a silly short story being read out by Joe Wilkinson. It's been completey over-hyped. 

4 hours ago, Cheese said:

It's right at the end, so skip to about 25 minutes. Don't expect too much. It's just a silly short story being read out by Joe Wilkinson. It's been completey over-hyped. 

It has a bit, but funny though.

And they are inviting you for a Christmas jolly?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Eh? I was asking a genuine question. And trust me zero obsession. I’m actually starting to think you are a crackpot with comments like that 

weird

Have you heard the story?

You probably should, then you’ll realise how obsessed you sound 😁