Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Decent Podcasts

MancWanderer

Downloaded Eps 73 and 74 out of curiosity and listened to them tonight on way back from Gatwick

They aren't brilliant..........

I won't jump on the "Everything about LOV is shite" bandwagon because there was nothing there that was either shite or offensive. However, there was nothing there that would make me want to go back and download any more of them

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

James Richardson has left Football Weekly and now doing his own podcast The Totally Football Show. Well worth a listen - much the same as the old show on the Guardian.

They are also doing a Football League only one on a Tuesday. They go to a different ground every week and this latest edition they went to the Macron last Saturday for the Brentford game!

Max Rushton has took over the Football Weekly show. It’s still decent, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Still going strong the Quickly Kevin one, the guests I've least expected to be good have been probably the best. Dermot Gallagher was on last week with some great stories, this week a Wolves fan has been on who was good too... does appear to suggest the only reason they lost in the Play Offs to us was Peter Shilton, however...

*Edit, he does go on to describe his overriding feeling of the 90s of one of just sadness, because of Bolton.

Ho ho ho

Edited by Marc505

• 1 year later...
  • Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Listened to episode 2 last night. Thought the Attenborough part was a bit boring, but the rest of it excellent. Looking forward to next week's.

Just wish they were a bit longer.

Agree. Although I did laugh during the Attenborough bit at "I HAVE FUCKING BEEN"

:D