Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Decent Podcasts

MancWanderer

7 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Think the last UTC episode I watched was the Matt Piper one. 

I was disappointed with the Blake one, as the previous couple were much better. Suppose there's no way to know beforehand which direction a show will take.

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, Kane57 said:

Only managed about 10 minutes into the latest UTC with Robbie Blake.

Obviously sound quality and rapport going to take a hit due to how they have to do things at the moment but it seemed like the very worst combination of shit stories and worse storytelling. It's a 2 parter as well by the looks. Having a right old laugh at getting caught drunk driving while trying to escape the police set the tone really. Footballers are proper wankers.

And to think we paid him about £35, 000 a week (allegedly) to be our entertainments manager! He's about as funny as cot death. If Cas is reading this thread I bet he's reaching for the meds 😂

23 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

And to think we paid him about £35, 000 a week (allegedly) to be our entertainments manager! He's about as funny as cot death. If Cas is reading this thread I bet he's reaching for the meds 😂

That's harsh on cot death.

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter

What's the general consensus amongst the Mince fans here? Has it gone for good due to Andy's twitter indiscretion, or has Bob just been away filming his fishing bollocks with the Southern lad? 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

What's the general consensus amongst the Mince fans here? Has it gone for good due to Andy's twitter indiscretion, or has Bob just been away filming his fishing bollocks with the Southern lad? 

What’s Andy done?

11 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I hope not. It's been the funniest thing I've heard for years. What was the Twitter thing?

• Site Supporter
56 minutes ago, Spider said:

What’s Andy done?

53 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I hope not. It's been the funniest thing I've heard for years. What was the Twitter thing?

He replied to one of Mrs Gove's tweets saying he'd like to kick Michael Gove in the nuts in front of their kids, or something to that effect. He got a load of flack for it, so deleted his account, and the rumours are that Bob has decided to distance himself from the situation, hence there being no Mince epeisodes for the last couple of months. Or Bob might just be away filming with Paul Whitehouse. I suspect the latter.

Edited by Cheese

On 26/03/2020 at 11:17, MancWanderer said:

Just noticed that Series 3 Episode 1 has dropped into my podcasts 

Is this the series where we finally see spider take cheese down?

GOSSIPMONGERS 

Taking me ages to listen to this series (and any podcast tbh) as I tend to reserve them for when I’m in the car which ain’t much at the moment

Anyway, bit disappointing so far with a few crackers. And they’ve fucked up massively with the interludes between gossips which are boring the utter shite out of me

@Cheese @Spider you owning up to any this series?

Edited by MancWanderer

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Taking me ages to listen to this series (and any podcast tbh) as I tend to reserve them for when I’m in the car which ain’t much at the moment

Anyway, bit disappointing so far with a few crackers. And they’ve fucked up massively with the interludes between gossips which are boring the utter shite out of me

@Cheese @Spider you owning up to any this series?

No. I regret my involvement to be honest, and the ball is still rolling.... Made a right daft fucker out of myself.

11 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No. I regret my involvement to be honest, and the ball is still rolling.... Made a right daft fucker out of myself.

Fuck off you complete bellend. Welly Baby was a classic. The whole point was being a daft fucker

and you beat Spider in the virtual club shop brawl

• Site Supporter
20 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Fuck off you complete bellend. Welly Baby was a classic. The whole point was being a daft fucker

and you beat Spider in the virtual club shop brawl

Edited by Cheese

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...