radcliffe white

While it's not for me LOV is a decent option

The reason I won't do it is the wankers who do

Cunts to a man

Fur coat and no knickers

:D

Barely been on recently so missed this

LOV is front of ESU or you pay a couple of hundred more for the balcony seats

My issue this year is that it's gone up £100 plus they've removed 2 cup games that you got. At £60-£70 per game (depending on the category) in real terms it's approx 22-24% increase

As for LOV itself, it's alright but nowt special. It's kept me going to games with my Dad, and he really appreciates the warm lounge before at HT and after while traffic goes down.

One of the best bits of being a "corporate" is getting away tkts easily; that's been a godsend third season gone with some of the small capacity ends (only 1 per ST but you get priority)

I'll probably renew but the level of increase is out of order IMO

:D

Barely been on recently so missed this

LOV is front of ESU or you pay a couple of hundred more for the balcony seats

My issue this year is that it's gone up £100 plus they've removed 2 cup games that you got. At £60-£70 per game (depending on the category) in real terms it's approx 22-24% increase

As for LOV itself, it's alright but nowt special. It's kept me going to games with my Dad, and he really appreciates the warm lounge before at HT and after while traffic goes down.

One of the best bits of being a "corporate" is getting away tkts easily; that's been a godsend third season gone with some of the small capacity ends (only 1 per ST but you get priority)

I'll probably renew but the level of increase is out of order IMO

never had you down in the prawn sandwich brigade????, don't think away tickets will be an issue this year tho

My issue with the LoV pricing is that 12 yr old kids are charged at the same rate as adults.

Aye, a bit cheeky that

Fair fucks to those who are prepared to pay it, and as Jules says I imagine they are some things that are priceless that the LOV accomodates...

Personally, i couldnt imagine not have flip-flopped drunkard singing over my shoulder in mid winter

But each to their own... 

I never really went to the match with my dad- but did with my mates; that for me will never change, and despite having freebies for a couple of seasons, am still renewing where the majority of my mates are... as long as i can afford to do so

My issue with the LoV pricing is that 12 yr old kids are charged at the same rate as adults.

In fairness I imagine they'd be eating the same meal as an adult so no cost difference on that front, although the actual season ticket aspect of it should naturally be cheaper in line with an ordinary season ticket.

In fairness I imagine they'd be eating the same meal as an adult so no cost difference on that front, although the actual season ticket aspect of it should naturally be cheaper in line with an ordinary season ticket.

Meal :D

I suppose it keeps that very thin veneer of exclusivity in place.

Rather than becoming a whacky warehouse with sprogs running round all over the shop doing knee slides on the dance floor.

Nobody is letting their kids run around having shelled out a grand a season for them

My issue is that there's no discount for kids aged 12+.

It's £595 for under-12's, which is plenty high enough to keep riff raff out IMO. 

i can see why not though. generally they will have the same meal so costs are the same. 

What is a RIP off is the old Mascot charges. there seems to be no way of getting a kid to be a mascot without paying £300 + 

i can see why not though. generally they will have the same meal so costs are the same. 

What is a RIP off is the old Mascot charges. there seems to be no way of getting a kid to be a mascot without paying £300 + 

You know I'm going to disagree, so here goes....

Season Tickets are priced at U-12, U-18, U-23 and full price.

LoV is priced at U-12 and adult, where are the appropriate bandings?

LoV is £959, I think, which is £405 higher than my ST but it's an £884 hike for a 12 yr old.

You know I'm going to disagree, so here goes....

Season Tickets are priced at U-12, U-18, U-23 and full price.

LoV is priced at U-12 and adult, where are the appropriate bandings?

LoV is £959, I think, which is £405 higher than my ST but it's an £884 hike for a 12 yr old.

you will disagree anyway :D

it is a big increase. but if you had a childs season ticket in LVO it would only be a £350 (ish) increase. 

you will disagree anyway :D

it is a big increase. but if you had a childs season ticket in LVO it would only be a £350 (ish) increase. 

But she's 12, so can't get an U-12 ticket.

Should be an U-18 price for LoV, just like normal ST. 

My upgrade is actually £554, not £405. £405 is my ST price, so LoV is an extra £24 a game, which I could live with, but surely you're not suggesting a 12-17 yr old pays £38.50 to upgrade?

If you are, then you're a bigger fucking moonman than I thought. :D

But she's 12, so can't get an U-12 ticket.

Should be an U-18 price for LoV, just like normal ST. 

My upgrade is actually £554, not £405. £405 is my ST price, so LoV is an extra £24 a game, which I could live with, but surely you're not suggesting a 12-17 yr old pays £38.50 to upgrade?

If you are, then you're a bigger fucking moonman than I thought. :D

no what i am saying is you are comparing an increase against two different products. 

the difference from kids LOV to adult LOV is not £38.50 a game......its about £15 

no what i am saying is you are comparing an increase against two different products. 

the difference from kids LOV to adult LOV is not £38.50 a game......its about £15 

No, you're wrong.

My 12 yr old daughter's U-18 season ticket is £75.

To go in LoV is £959 for her

959 -75 = 884

884 / 23 = 38.43

38.43 > 15

No, you're wrong.

My 12 yr old daughter's U-18 season ticket is £75.

To go in LoV is £959 for her

959 -75 = 884

884 / 23 = 38.43

38.43 > 15

Yes but to upgrade to the next ticket isn't. You are comparing two different items.

My nieces ticket is £600 ish when she is 12 it will be £959 which isn't the same as you are quoting