Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3-0 Peterborough

globaldiver

Garrp has turned 30. It was a small affair with party rings and angel delight.

He's unlikely to make it to the Posh game, as he's now a die hard gym goer. He's taken up Thai boxing and MMA, having vowed to avenge the beating he took from Dan. Nothing will spoil his routine, even a potential promotion party.

We don't know when or where he'll challenge Dan for round two. We just know it's coming. I suspect Burton away, but he'll not give up the element of surprise.

See you on Sunday.

• Moderators

Garrp has turned 30. It was a small affair with party rings and angel delight.

He's unlikely to make it to the Posh game, as he's now a die hard gym goer. He's taken up Thai boxing and MMA, having vowed to avenge the beating he took from Dan. Nothing will spoil his routine, even a potential promotion party.

We don't know when or where he'll challenge Dan for round two. We just know it's coming. I suspect Burton away, but he'll not give up the element of surprise.

See you on Sunday.

Must be a big game if the posh Manc is making an appearance

He was at port vale and Shrewsbury

Mad Mon turned down a fantastic job to keep on watching us

Might be daft but I suppose that's what loving your club is all about

The Munich cnut

:)

You do know he didn't go due to a fling with a POF girl don't you?

We've got this. Rochdale whites in full attendance, glory hunting bastards jumping on the ship. We will shit them.

Gary Madine after smashing the back doors off johnsons missues will bag a brace.

Adam le fondre will back the other and in celebration sign a three year deal in front of the west stand ultras, werthers originals chocked on from every angles

Bwfc 3-0 Peter-no one

In front of a anti climax crowd of 21.235 going mental .

Let the celebration commence.

You do know he didn't go due to a fling with a POF girl don't you?

Then she binned him right after

He's going to watch the game on sky at home on Sunday; he's just taken up a new subscription with them because he loves their service

He did say that he hopes the atmosphere on Sunday is just like Liverpool in the cup at Anfield a couple of years ago. His favourite ever game

Due to my dad only returning home on Wednesday after his bleed to the brain followed by a severe stroke, this shitfan will be absent.

I'll be watching it with my dad on Sky. Watched my first ever promotion with my dad in 77/78 and due to his condition it could well be his last promotion so having a day of nostalgia by his side with the old boy. Hoping it's not the last promotion he sees but we never know....

Come on you Whites.....give my dad a much needed tonic.

Comfortable 4-0 win tomorrow.

Due to my dad only returning home on Wednesday after his bleed to the brain followed by a severe stroke, this shitfan will be absent.

I'll be watching it with my dad on Sky. Watched my first ever promotion with my dad in 77/78 and due to his condition it could well be his last promotion so having a day of nostalgia by his side with the old boy. Hoping it's not the last promotion he sees but we never know....

Come on you Whites.....give my dad a much needed tonic.

Comfortable 4-0 win tomorrow.

Spending some time with your owd fella in those circumstances does mot make you a #shitfan.

Hope he's feeling better soon.

My dad's been taken to hospital- told him it was a good job it wasn't tomorrow!

Paramedic was saying he is on duty at the game, and they have been told the club are not concerned about a pitch invasion as the pitch is being relayed.

They are expecting it and turning a blind eye... Assuming its after the final whistle!